Wtf 14 yr old kid has a 445 bechpress

What's with everyone calling him "Trevor"?

What's with everyone calling him "Trevor"?

There is probably more than one platform. The people cheering for Trevor do so before this guy even begins his lift. It wouldn't make sense to say "Good job, Trevor!" before he has even started his lift. If you listen carefully, many people mention "Hunter" while he is benching.

thats a big 14 yr old idk tho that bar didnt look under very much stress...im more than a little skeptical

Wow no way that kid is 14... looks like 16 in my opinion.

That's amazing. The record at my school is by a kid whos 5'8 195 and he benched 370, but he was 17 at the time.

please post a peer reviewed journal proving your statement...

It's common knowledge man. You aren't seriously arguing that children should be lifting heavy weights, are you? That's dangerous advice. Children should not even begin to lift until their growth plates have hardened. 18 yo is the youngest that any child should begin lifting. Why do you think all competitive weightlifters are so short? I wouldn't be anywhere near 6'2" if I had started lifting before my early 20's.

It's common knowledge man. You aren't seriously arguing that children should be lifting heavy weights, are you? That's dangerous advice. Children should not even begin to lift until their growth plates have hardened. 18 yo is the youngest that any child should begin lifting. Why do you think all competitive weightlifters are so short? I wouldn't be anywhere near 6'2" if I had started lifting before my early 20's.

*coughBULLSHITcough* thats just incase you were serious...never can tell with you.

*coughBULLSHITcough* thats just incase you were serious...never can tell with you.

You should know Bort well enough by now to know hes taking the piss.

Has anyone found any over vids of this kid doing similar weight? A kid that strong that young and youd think his vids would be everywhere.

Back