Wtf 14 yr old kid has a 445 bechpress

Some people mention in the comments that the weights look less than the 45's.

I love this quote from his 21 year old coach

"He doesn't have an attitude. He's like a little kid. He loves to play around...."

lol

Lol play around with what I wonder. Nonetheless its very impressive.

thats crazy i feel sorry for his poor growing body though. cant be good to put that sort pressure on your body at 14 and the fact he looks 18

bear-glare-gal-wildlife.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if college football scouts are keeping an eye on this guy (for his strength alone).

What's crazy is that his body isn't even built for the benchpress (long arms)

Wow, that was impressive, especially since he has a narrower grip than most powerlifters (but most powerlifters are using a shirt, so that's a whole different story).

Regardless, damn.

hmm hgh or steroids? first off 14 year olds dont have enough testosterone to build the muscle it takes to press that,he has to be on something.It takes years for a clean full grown man to hit 400 pounds,so one would have to guess the kid was able to press 300 pounds when he was 13.his parents should be shot and anyone with half a brain would know the kids on something

hmm hgh or steroids? first off 14 year olds dont have enough testosterone to build the muscle it takes to press that,he has to be on something.It takes years for a clean full grown man to hit 400 pounds,so one would have to guess the kid was able to press 300 pounds when he was 13.his parents should be shot and anyone with half a brain would know the kids on something

Not the same I know, but my cousin could bench over 250 when he was 12 years old and he wasn't "on" anything. He was just way bigger and stronger than most kids his age.

Freaks happen. Mark Henry set the raw squat record when he was in high school. Shane Hamman squatted 495 when he was 13 and it was the first time he ever lifted barbells. I think we all can think of people who are phenomenally good at a physical activity without very much experience in it. Lifting is no different.

Not the same I know, but my cousin could bench over 250 when he was 12 years old and he wasn't "on" anything. He was just way bigger and stronger than most kids his age.
that very easy to say,I'm not calling you a liar.He must of been fat and short and a freak

that very easy to say,I'm not calling you a liar.He must of been fat and short and a freak

You sure do make a lot of fucking excuses in your 6 post history for why people are stronger than you.

Yeah, he's always been on the fat side, I'm not ripping on you, it's just that it seems the generic answer to anyone who shows abnormal levels of strength is that they're taking some sort of performance enhancing drugs.

Yeah, he's always been on the fat side, I'm not ripping on you, it's just that it seems the generic answer to anyone who shows abnormal levels of strength is that they're taking some sort of performance enhancing drugs.
I agree sometimes its hardwork,bench press is a funny thing.I know guys that dont workout who bench 300 most of time they have short arms and have weight to them,this kid in this video is silly thou,he can bench press 450 and is very lean.I dont see how thats possible without steroids or hgh,lots of years of work go into being able to lift that kind of weight

I agree sometimes its hardwork,bench press is a funny thing.I know guys that dont workout who bench 300 most of time they have short arms and have weight to them,this kid in this video is silly thou,he can bench press 450 and is very lean.I dont see how thats possible without steroids or hgh,lots of years of work go into being able to lift that kind of weight
damn I think this newb is right hgh - Bodybuilding.com Forums

dicks like that ruin all our dreams to be the best lol. Great lift. I'm completley crap at the bench press I still can't bench 200 pounds

Human Growth Hormone.

hmmmmm interesting. Even if he was taking it at the age of 14 it wouldn't get him a bench that big. He just must train like an animal and have the genetics of a silverback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back