Wsof- clifford starks out struck a heavyweight

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So on 5 days notice a 185lbs fighter out struck one of the most devastating heavyweight stand up fighters in mma, and wsof and press say nothing? Mike kyle is a killer puncher/boxer and got outclassed by a 185lbs fighter on only 5 days notice! Shame on mma press for not talking about this or wsof for not giving him the mic after the fight........i put over 19 guys in the ufc and this pisses me off...........

Mike Kyle is a LHW, who sometimes doesn't cut weight and fights at HW.

Kyle does have some good boxing and has KO power. But he's been on a slide in recent years in my eyes.

Still, it's a great win for someone like Starks.

Kyle has ko'd some top heavyweight fighters and also went 3 rounds with andre arloski!

Clifford took this fight sitting on the couch just 5 days before.....no training camp. Kyle last fight was at heavyweight........he had a full camp for this wsof against sprong................

Clifford completely out stuck kyle on 5 days notice and easily 30 pounds lighter after weigh-ins.

Watch the fight without the bias commentators bas rutten who was lost in the fight............terrible commentating.

But what do i know...................we only put over 20 fighters in the ufc and strikeforce, bellator, k-1.

Is Mike Kyle the guy who permanently disfigured someone by shattering both his orbital sockets by pounding on him after the fight was over?

Details on this please

Some details about his dirty acts before the Brian Olsen fight (link):

He bit Wes Sims at UFC 47. He thumbed Tsuyoshi Kohsaka's eye at Pancrase: Spiral 8 and then did the same to Krzysztof Soszynski at Strikeforce: Shamrock vs. Gracie.

Here's the Brian Olsen fight where you can see him illegally soccer kick Olsen and then continue to punch his face as the referee is trying to stop the fight.

[YT]-8uisnPoMCE[/YT]

Brian Olsen describes his injuries (link):

“I have fractured the zygomatic and maxillary bones on the left side of my face. I also broke my nose and ruptured a sinus cavity in my nose…I will have plates and screws in my face permanently”

That really doesn't do it justice. His face was basically collapsed and had to be rebuilt with metal plates. The pictures looked horrible, he was really deformed. I'm pretty sure he had to retire because of it.

Kyle was suspended for a lousy 18 months.

Kyle has ko'd some top heavyweight fighters and also went 3 rounds with andre arloski!

Clifford took this fight sitting on the couch just 5 days before.....no training camp. Kyle last fight was at heavyweight........he had a full camp for this wsof against sprong................

Clifford completely out stuck kyle on 5 days notice and easily 30 pounds lighter after weigh-ins.

Watch the fight without the bias commentators bas rutten who was lost in the fight............terrible commentating.

Absolutely not 30 pounds heavier. And nobody cares how many people you got into the UFC. Impressive boring win by Starks but I don't hold the boring against him just like when King Mo beat Kongo I didn't.

The fight fucking sucked, that's why they didn't talk about it.

Kyle is also an American Kickboxing Academy product so extra congratulations on Stark's win on short notice against a guy one weight class heavier.

Starks is boring as hell but this was an impressive win for him.

he never should have been cut from the UFC. is loss to yoel was competitive

with your expert opinion on years of fighting yourself, how did the Clifford starks fight suck?

A 185lbs fighter took a fight against a huge ex heavyweight that moved down to 205 on 5 days notice, (actually 3 days because WSOF had to agree to our terms, so we knew we actually were fighting on a 3 day notice!)

If you watch the fight you would have seen many great counter punches and heavy overhand rights for starks in and out of the pocket against Mike Kyle who has KO'd many great heavyweights and went 3 rounds with Andre Arloski!

It is clear you know nothing about the fight game, but any true fight fan and fighter would have seen a great display of boxing, and counter punching.............you must have had "glaze" all over your face at the time of the fights.

3 days notice and out weighed by over 20 pounds..........looked more exciting than a GSP figh! oh wait.........................................

Yeah only lost 2 in the ufc....first was against Ed Herman on a weeks notice (first pro MMA fight) and Clifford was killing him (until he got taken down, we did a favor for the UFC on this fight, Cliff was not ready)

Then a flying knee KO by probably a guy who can easily be a UFC world champion (that knee was lucky but would have KO's anyone)

There are way more fighters who have stayed in the UFC and lost more against lesser opponents..

Like I said I have put over 20 fighters in the UFC and Clifford Starks is the real deal! he just gets little respect from promotions...but that the fight game...his last 2 fights were a switch while we taped his hands up against a man who outweighed him 30lbs Honey bear kid from ATT (we got the switch on the night of the fight) Clifford dropped him and chocked him out..........Then we had a 3 day notice to fight a very dangerous Mike Kyle who is way bigger than CLIFFORD! But the type of fighter Cliff is and the belief his coaches have in him says it all!

Cliff Starks is a monster............Just has not had the option to show you all yet, but it is coming!

here watch the fight again without Baus Rutten bad bias commentary.......then you will see a great boxing display on only 3 days notice out of shape off the couch Starks. Imagine on a full camp

PS. WSOF wanted Kyle to win so he could fight Sprong again! (I get this) but they should have not come to ACS for a win...........LOL S days kids!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYV0kBbTbMM&feature=youtu.be (watch and learn, head movement, distance, countering, footwork, slips and big overhand and counter jabs....learn and your welcome

Wow man, you must have gotten really worked up to write 3 full posts in response to my one sentence. I have to ask, did you actually enjoy this fight? Starkes did nothing when he was in guard, and I don't recall him even attempting to pass. The standup was also very slow paced and dull. I'm sorry if you couldn't see the fight from Starkes' testicles, but the general consensus for this fight is that....well.....it sucked. So don't get so butthurt, because I'm not the only one who thinks so dick. Oh, and btw, saying all that WE got fighters in the UFC this and that isn't impressing anyone. Just for the record.

Some details about his dirty acts before the Brian Olsen fight (link):

Here's the Brian Olsen fight where you can see him illegally soccer kick Olsen and then continue to punch his face as the referee is trying to stop the fight.

[YT]-8uisnPoMCE[/YT]

Brian Olsen describes his injuries (link):

That really doesn't do it justice. His face was basically collapsed and had to be rebuilt with metal plates. The pictures looked horrible, he was really deformed. I'm pretty sure he had to retire because of it.

Kyle was suspended for a lousy 18 months.

Holy shit, that is ****ed up. I never knew about this. He should have to pay Olsen monthly bills for the rest of his life.

Back