WSOF Bantamweight champ, Marlon Moraes wants a "super" fight with Dominick Cruz

If he signs with the UFC, (I think he does) I really hope they don't try and ease him in like Will Brooks. He deserves an immediate top 10 fight. The ones that interest me the most are Dodson, Dillashaw and of course Cruz.
Totally agree!

Give him the Bellator treatment and make him fight his two worst match ups immediately upon arrival including an ex champion. He wins those, he gets Cruz.

Good luck with that, sonny Jim.
Which Bellator treatment? The Eddie, as you described, or the Will Brooks?

'Lol' at Cruz being a superfight.

Marlon is much more exciting.

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Cruz dance, but he is a P4P great and would be one half of a superfight.

He made $180,000 his last fight. UFC won't pay him that.

He had a hell of a good thing going, but I think his manager Ali lost a lot of his power in the company, and Marlon will have to take a paycut wherever he goes. It's crazy that you can win every fight they give you and your contract value decreases, but I think that will happen.

He had a hell of a good thing going, but I think his manager Ali lost a lot of his power in the company, and Marlon will have to take a paycut wherever he goes. It's crazy that you can win every fight they give you and your contract value decreases, but I think that will happen.

Good point...

Which Bellator treatment? The Eddie, as you described, or the Will Brooks?

Usually everyone from another org gets the Eddie, I completely forgot that Will was a champion. I can't believe he pulled Ross on his first fight.

Really like Dodson vs. Moraes Main Event UFC Manila. What say you, HI?
I think he got 180k for his last fight, hopefully the UFC doesn't get greedy and pay the man up. Hes a very talented fighter.

Usually everyone from another org gets the Eddie, I completely forgot that Will was a champion. I can't believe he pulled Ross on his first fight.
Yeah, and he's getting Cowboy Oliveira in his next fight, who is no easy task, by any means, but he's not comparable to Gil, who was Eddie's second UFC fight.

Kinda glad that they're taking their time with Will, instead of shoving him over other fighters. He didn't show himself to be the world-beater he thought he was.

If anyone has seen Moraes fight, you know he moves similar to TJ more then Dom, but has much more power in his kicks then TJ. I would not doubt that he puts Dom to sleep if he were to beat Dom. Before that, I would like to see him fight Edgar at 135 in NY or
Moraes vs TJ at 135 in Co or Moraes vs Wineland at 135 in Tx or Moraes vs Cody at 135 in Vegas.

If anyone has seen Moraes fight, you know he moves similar to TJ more then Dom, but has much more power in his kicks then TJ. I would not doubt that he puts Dom to sleep if he were to beat Dom. Before that, I would like to see him fight Edgar at 135 in NY or
Moraes vs TJ at 135 in Co or Moraes vs Wineland at 135 in Tx or Moraes vs Cody at 135 in Vegas.
{<huh}

Marlon & TJ do not move very similarly at all.

He trains with Edgar, lol.

"Random WSOF dickhead hits air for 25 minutes."

{<huh}

Marlon & TJ do not move very similarly at all.
Maybe you should grasp what you watch instead of listening to what others tell you to think.. You noobs are sad. Damn sherdog kids..

Back