WSOF Bantamweight champ, Marlon Moraes wants a "super" fight with Dominick Cruz

Actualized174

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/5...lls-out-dominick-cruz-for-superfight-mma-news

"I want to be the best in the world and for that to happen, I need to beat Dominick Cruz, who is the best, in theory." Moraes told Globo Esporte. " I suggested a super event never done before and a superfight: UFC vs. WSOF, Cruz vs. Moraes. Let's see what happens. I want this fight and I will chase it. It's really hard, but I trust my weapons. I wouldn't want to be on the other side."

The 28-year old, Marlon Moraes (17-4-1), just knocked out Josh Hill with a head kick in his last title defense, at WSOF 32. He also holds notable wins over names like Miguel Torres and Tyson Nam.

Oddly, enough I'm interested.

And why would that be a super fight?

He's the best fighter under 155 not already signed by the UFC imo.

Give him the Bellator treatment and make him fight his two worst match ups immediately upon arrival including an ex champion. He wins those, he gets Cruz.

Good luck with that, sonny Jim.

He needs to fight someone notable first. But the guy is clearly very skilled. Too stationary to beat Dom though, he'd have a tough time out there.

A hearty 'Lol' at a WSOF fighter being a superfight. FOH.

Marlon is a beast, though.

We all know the UFC would never let this happen. Focus on working your way up the UFC ranks like Alvarez.

Rogan is going to actually ejaculate cage side if he ever calls one of Marlon's fights. While he may need to fight better competition, I really want to see him in the UFC.

28 years old stop fucking around with WSOF , you probably already wasted 3-4 fights there , as if the UFC would ever even consider using the WSOF name in one of there shows , remember Fedor & that whole gong show .

He needs to fight someone notable first. But the guy is clearly very skilled. Too stationary to beat Dom though, he'd have a tough time out there.
Really like Dodson vs. Moraes Main Event UFC Manila. What say you, HI?

Really like Dodson vs. Moraes Main Event UFC Manila. What say you, HI?
Wow. That's pretty perfect, bud! Hopefully that is what they're planning...doubt It's likeliness but That sounds great.

He needs to really up his game. His shit-talk game. Talk as much nonsense and outright bullshit/lies for an immediate title shot. Than, when you win the title (by accident or skill) immediately call for the easiest guy on the roster. Proven method to the top of UFC. It's already been done and proven that it works.

"Super"... but yeah I hope he can go to the UFC soon, would be a great add to the already good BW division

Wow. That's pretty perfect, bud! Hopefully that is what they're planning...doubt It's likeliness but That sounds great.
If he signs with the UFC, (I think he does) I really hope they don't try and ease him in like Will Brooks. He deserves an immediate top 10 fight. The ones that interest me the most are Dodson, Dillashaw and of course Cruz.

He made $180,000 his last fight. UFC won't pay him that.

Back