WSOF announcement to make MMA history

letts do thissssssssss

wanderlei-silva-gabi-garcia-tuf-brazil.jpg

What is that?:eek:

I feel pretty safe in saying that this announcement will be disapointing.

when is this supposed to be announced?

WSOF has signed Anthony Robles and he will face off against Nick Newell in the first one-legged vs one-armed man match.

Kyle Maynard roided up his torso and thighs and will face Nick for the number 1 contendership and.... on ppv for a small price of 44.95 SD and 54.95 for hd

possibly they bought out other local promotions in different nations and so they'll make WSOF Japan (collab with Pancrase), WSOF South Corea (collab with ROAD), WSOF Brazil (buying XFCi) and WSOF Pacific (buying PXC).

Signed Stephan Bonnar is my guess or they are having a super hluk tournament.

merge with invicta

That would be good. That way Invicta gets some financial help and a TV deal. WSOF may have noticed that it was hard to sign fighters for their 135 and 115 "divisions" because they are either in the UFC or Invicta FC.

Is that an old tweet? I remember Ali saying back in march that they were gonna make a huge announcement that week that would change the face of MMA, and nothing ever came.

Probably another bogus co-promotional call out card against Bellator

Soooo you are 1 of 3 people left on earth after a big disaster and you have to have sex with one of the other two... who would you chose?

Pretty sure the choice wouldn't be yours regardless.

One fc and Bellator make much more money than WSOF

Honestly the guy bankrolling could probably buy both promotions if he wanted to, even with WSOF being what I'd assume to being a hole from which money enters but does not come out.

Anyways yeah, no. I doubt this is going to be anything major. Maybe they announce this supposed NBC deal.

What is that?:eek:
LOL a mighty fine woman my man. u knoe youd hid dat

Soooo you are 1 of 3 people left on earth after a big disaster and you have to have sex with one of the other two... who would you chose?
oh how enticing! ive ALWAYS desired Wanderlei

hmmmm let me see
the announcement could be the national (or/and worldwide) amateur series or...

worldwide developmental partnership with the UFC or...

ALL future cards to be aired exclusively on NBC or this below

possibly they bought out other local promotions in different nations and so they'll make WSOF Japan (collab with Pancrase), WSOF South Corea (collab with ROAD), WSOF Brazil (buying XFCi) and WSOF Pacific (buying PXC).
lets hope its actually big! :icon_chee​

Back