WSOF 35' March 18th Ivanov vs Jordan

I'm not sure Kayla makes 145 with those arms.

Agreed. Saw her in the decagon at MSG yesterday, she has very thick arms and it didnt look like muscle to me. she has a lot of work cut out if shes gonna make 145

Last edited:
this card is going to be pretty thin I feel considering they used just about everybody this past weekend.

Interesting to see if Gaithje and Marlon part with WSOF. Still got Zaferino and High for Gaithje and that rematch for Buscape needs to happen. They beat around the bush with that match for a while and I always knew Firmino could take him.

Abubakar Nurmagomedov Will be active in this card

Ivanov will win this. That weird superkick is all Jordan is known for, not quite sold on him yet. It sucks that I didn't get to see Rosholt get stomped by that Brazilian. Now can we stop talking about Rosholt? He wasn't top 10 and isn't anything special. Lol.

No it isn't...Shawn Jordans always been a pretty game fighter, good wrestling, durable, athletic and very hard hitting. He's a very solid fighter. He should still be in the UFC.

This should be a good one. Got Jordan by brutal KO.

This company is truly what Ken meant when he said living death.

So does WSOF fast track Harrison into a title fight with Palmer right away?

Probably the best matchup to make. I'd give Dawodu another fight or two to keep building him up.

Palmer/Harrison would be a really good fight. That fight should be on this card.

Wonder if fighters start to rethink signing with WSOF now. They already have a limited number of events and now they are canceling shows. This is like 3rd show they've canceled in past few months.

Not a good sign. Just hope Justin/Moraes leave for UFC or Bellator. Given the ratings it doesnt even seem like they do all that much better than rest of the shows so maybe WSOF should look to be more like LFA than Bellator.

Does paying guys like Justin/Moraes/Fitch, Branch 6 figures make them money? They could probably be more of a feeder league and still do same ratings.

Back