Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
just announced on the telecast

Blagoi Ivanov 14-1 vs Shawn Jordan 19-7 main Event

Last edited:
Would be nice if they add Palmer vs Harrison to this one as co main

Put gaethje on there too, guy didn't take any damage tonight

Ivanov will win this. That weird superkick is all Jordan is known for, not quite sold on him yet. It sucks that I didn't get to see Rosholt get stomped by that Brazilian. Now can we stop talking about Rosholt? He wasn't top 10 and isn't anything special. Lol.

Where are the people that said WSOF was going to fold in 2013? And then again in 2014? And then again in 2015? And then again in 2016? And then said the NYE card would be their last? Keep saying it every year... eventually maybe you'll be right.

Where are the people that said WSOF was going to fold in 2013? And then again in 2014? And then again in 2015? And then again in 2016? And then said the NYE card would be their last? Keep saying it every year... eventually maybe you'll be right.
I want to see WSOF continue and I think their ratings on NBC will be interesting.

Let's look at the small sample size of Sherdog WorldWide Forums. WSOF Live Thread did 500 posts, Rizin did 2,500.

Good fight, if Ivanov wins then I would like to see UFC sign him. New HW talent is always needed.

I'm one of them lol. I thought the WSOF wouldn't make it out of 2015 as I predicted in 2014. it's not the quality of fights or roster that has me saying "doom" every year (personally, I think they have a better roster than Bellator), it's their weirdly volatile and unsustainable business model. I really want to see the WSOF succeed but with the NBC deal coming to an end, who knows what will happen?

We're still wondering how they manage to stay afloat.

just announced on the telecast

Blagoi Ivanov 14-1 vs Shawn Jordan 19-7 main Event

Good fight. It will be on NBCSN as well so it looks like their TV deal continues. Do you know if the deal extends past this event?

Would be nice if they add Palmer vs Harrison to this one as co main
Good fight....before they signed Harrison there where rumors of Palmer vs sheymon moraes! I don't know what direction they are going

Good fight....before they signed Harrison there where rumors of Palmer vs sheymon moraes! I don't know what direction they are going
Moraes got that....would be a good fight

Back