WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Firmino - New York

£150 chelsea (soccer and they won) + Shields @ +102. So as it stands i effectively have Shields straight @ +102

WSOF.com lists the main card on NBC at 4 et and the Co-Main card at 2:30 on NBC Sports. My cable guide says the 2:30-4 show on NBC Sports is a prefight analyst show. I assume the Gaethe, Okami, Fitch and Moraes fights are on the main card 4-6. Does anyone know, are the Branch and Rosholt fights only on a WSOF.com stream with the prelims or will it air on cable?

isn't branch on the main card as it's a title fight?

WSOF.com lists the main card on NBC at 4 et and the Co-Main card at 2:30 on NBC Sports. My cable guide says the 2:30-4 show on NBC Sports is a prefight analyst show. I assume the Gaethe, Okami, Fitch and Moraes fights are on the main card 4-6. Does anyone know, are the Branch and Rosholt fights only on a WSOF.com stream with the prelims or will it air on cable?
1-230 online only, 230-4 on nbcsn, 4-6 on nbc

I kind of forgot about this card, woke up 30 mins ago and realized its starting in 15 minutes! hehe

No I mean on everything, at least that i've seen you post. I think Moraes finishes and i've stabbed Branch dec. Just can't back the Branch itd price even if Taylor's gas tank alone makes him vulnerable here, so hoping Branch is ok laying on him and Taylor can avoid hard punches on the feet

Also think I saw you on Bradley and i'm now officially on Okami dec with price switches

you really don't like gaethje itd and branch itd? at the prices i got?

and you are not actually against me on something like okami, man.

we're betting opposing things but at different price points.

absolutley no idea, except to say: i'm not relying on recording it, i'm watching it live cause that's the only way i know i'll be able to watch it

you really don't like gaethje itd and branch itd? at the prices i got?

and you are not actually against me on something like okami, man.

we're betting opposing things but at different price points.
Just realized you posted your bets. Man I feel like both of those fights rely on the other guy gassing out. Granted, its very likely in both cases lol but Firmino is tough and the least reckless guy Gaethje has fought in awhile. Gaethje itd is still really the only play to make along with parlaying the over, and i'm on it myself, but def hate the lines in that fight.

Branch itd you definitely played at the right time. It was -195 when I checked an hour ago, wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. I would've considered -137 strongly if that was still the price. Mount gnp finish in later rounds is how I see this going more often than not, maybe some sort of choke instead

to the best of my knowledge, there are four (unbettable) fights online streamed at:

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/30/...eo-stream-for-gaethje-vs-firmino-new-york-mma

(the marcellino-denning fight is already happening, harrison, santos, rama fights to come)

------

then i THINK three fights are going to be ared on NBC sports at 2:30 ET (in 1.5 hours)

then i THINK the last four fights are on NBC at 4 pm ET (in 3 hours)

to the best of my knowledge, there are four (unbettable) fights online streamed at:

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/30/...eo-stream-for-gaethje-vs-firmino-new-york-mma

(the marcellino-denning fight is already happening, harrison, santos, rama fights to come)

------

then i THINK three fights are going to be ared on NBC sports at 2:30 ET (in 1.5 hours)

then i THINK the last four fights are on NBC at 4 pm ET (in 3 hours)
the stream is on the homepage of wsof.com

I'm pretty pissed we don't have a line for Rama vs Heun. Would hammer Rama if less than -200

Just realized you posted your bets. Man I feel like both of those fights rely on the other guy gassing out. Granted, its very likely in both cases lol but Firmino is tough and the least reckless guy Gaethje has fought in awhile. Gaethje itd is still really the only play to make along with parlaying the over, and i'm on it myself, but def hate the lines in that fight.

Branch itd you definitely played at the right time. It was -195 when I checked an hour ago, wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole. I would've considered -137 strongly if that was still the price. Mount gnp finish in later rounds is how I see this going more often than not, maybe some sort of choke instead

yea, we have to remember that. you can't compare bradley dec +300 to okami dec +275, for example.

if i'm on the first and you're on the 2nd, we're not actually against eachother

we're betting a number, not a side, really

(you'll note i'm on both sides, cause it's all about timing.. tho i wish i did more on okami dec to reduce my risk on that fight, cause i don't see him finishing bradley)

damn, harrison looking good. promising prospect

0.5u Fitch/Shields O3,5+Branch/Taylor O1,5/Bradley/Okami O2,5/Gaethje/Firmino O1,5 +472

might add a few more plays but dont really like this card much for betting

Anyone on Caio here? I'm thinking about adding him in a parlay.

these 2 guys on complete opposite ends of the middleweight body composition spectrum

Super hugger Bruno Santos is fighting? Great.

Think/hope Vagabov smokes him

WSOF 34 Risk $1126.80

Jake Shields (-145) vs Jon Fitch $145.00 for $100.00
Jake Shields/Jon Fitch starts round 3 (+110) ~$105.60 for ~$116.16
Jake Shields/Jon Fitch starts round 3 (-102) ~$115.20 for ~$112.94
Jake Shields wins by 5 round decision (+130) $40.00 for $52.00

Sergio Moraes wins by 5 round decision (+250) vs Josenaldo Silva $30.00 for $75.00

Paul Bradley (+105) vs Yushin Okami $100.00 for $105.00
Paul Bradley wins by 3 round decision (+270) $40.00 for $108.00

Jared Rosholt/Caio Alencar Over 1½ (-172) $129.00 for $75.00

Smealinho Rama/Jake Heun starts round 2 (-128) ~$72.00 for ~$56.25

Parlays:
David Branch (-505) vs Louis Taylor+ Justin Gaethje (-525) vs Luiz Firmino $300.00 for $127.86
David Branch wins inside distance (-180) + Justin Gaethje wins inside distance (-265) $50.00 for $57.13

Back