WSOF 34: Gaethje vs. Firmino 1pm ET Prelims/4:30pm ET Main Card Discussion

if anyone is in town here's the prefight stuff.

http://www.wsof.com/2016/12/wsofnyc-fight-week-events-offer-fans-unprecedented-access-wsof-fighters/

wsofnyc-fight-week-schedule-1.jpg

Fuck man they were practically giving tickets away for this event too. If my car wasn't totaled and my back wasn't fucked up i would be at MSG today for sure

is there a stream for the prelims? i'm on their website but im not seeing it

I'd like to see Rama take this. See how he does at 205

lol an ADCC match has broken out. Rama should have let him up.

Rama looks really good at 205 so far against a solid opponent.

Eh I still only would have done 10-9 but I get that score. Rama was working him

I scored it like that since he dropped him and then near the end of the round was rocking him prior to the bell. I understand a 10-9 score though too.

That GNP was brutal. Very nice win for Rama. I like him at this division.

Good win. I see Dan Mirgiliotta is the ref. He was just in Vegas reffing last night. Now he's in NY. He must have slept on the plane.

NBCSN commercial for next WSOF card in February. Looks like the org. continues on this station.

I don't think it's allowed, but it's appreciated
yeah, hopefully mods go easy on me :p

What to do when friggen WSOF doesnt give you a legitimate channel to watch? In the past they had a free legit stream for internationals, but I can't find one right now for these prelims

I think 205 is better for Rama, solid performance. Who's next for him? Magalhaes did retire, didn't he?

Oh okay sweet a title fight next. I don't even know the guy Branch is fighting so I imagine branch by 4th round finish lol.

Back