WSOF 28: Moraes vs. Barajas 9PM ET Main Card/6:45PM ET Prelims (Discussion)

now that's a main event fighter.

bellator should take note.

interesting. Doubt that wasn't all planned out. Guess they're going to do some catchweights.

I wouldn't mind him fucking up the 145 pounds champ and moving into the UFC.

Hey Lucifer you should make a petition for Moraes to get into the UFC like you did for Joe Soto it worked last time.:D
Worked for Jimmie Rivera too.

Marlon's on their radar. We'll see what happens after his next fight. If he for some reason re-signs with WSOF, I wil be extremely disappointed.

Marlon Moraes wants the pay check before he takes a massive pay cut to prove he is the best so he doesn't go broke. ;)

What's Deividas Taurosevicius up to these days? Let Marlon avenge that loss.

Hahaha -- just the other day I was looking through Marlon's record and caught myself smiling at the reminder that that old IFL-star had vanquished Marlon:D

3 years into retirement though, a fight is unlikely. (not to mention that Taurosevicius would totally beat him again:cool:)

Worked for Jimmie Rivera too.

Marlon's on their radar. We'll see what happens after his next fight. If he for some reason re-signs with WSOF, I wil be extremely disappointed.

He just fought a championship fight in a warehouse. I think it's just a matter of time

Hahaha -- just the other day I was looking through Marlon's record and caught myself smiling at the reminder that that old IFL-star had vanquished Marlon:D

3 years into retirement though, a fight is unlikely. (not to mention that Taurosevicius would totally beat him again:cool:)
Nah DT was getting his ass beat.

So what happened to those other two fights? Not on NBC SN or online. Probably like when Bellator says their "postlims" will be online, I've never seen they are.

So what happened to those other two fights? Not on NBC SN or online. Probably like when Bellator says their "postlims" will be online, I've never seen they are.

Anyone know where the postlims are? I need my MMA fix.

if WSOF offers Moraes same as he's getting now he's gonna stay with them but if they dont then maybe he goes to UFC.

if you are WSOF is Moraes worth 140k? he's fighting in a gym with few people in it, probably will do 200k viewers maybe, he's not a big name and not worth that kind of money to WSOF.

Anyone know where the postlims are? I need my MMA fix.

The first of two started on Sherdog about 11:45 pm or so on the same stream page the prelims were on. The second fight is live now.

Back