'WSOF 24: Fitch vs. Okami' slated for Oct. 17 in Connecticut

Colton smith 5-4 vs Washington Nunez da silva 5-1 added

-Per Blagoy Ivanov in a MMA Junkie article, he had fights left with Bellator and it sounded like WSOF offered more.

His statements in interviews (in Bulgarian sport site) were that Bellator did not make fights for him, which allowed him out of the contract. My understanding is that there was a clause in the constract. I tend to believe that, since if you can just go to another org at any time - there is no point of sighning contracts :)

He stated multiple times that he wants to be active, which considering your asessment of WSOF HW division might be hard to achieve. Re-match with Rahma ?... what is the point ? It was not so competitive in my eyes... My expectation is that he would beat whoever WSOF put infront of him... at this level...

He stated multiple times that he wants to be active, which considering your asessment of WSOF HW division might be hard to achieve. Re-match with Rahma ?... what is the point ? It was not so competitive in my eyes... My expectation is that he would beat whoever WSOF put infront of him... at this level...

He is just sheduled for another fight in 2 months.
Steve Mocco is a pretty interesting prospect
I assume they will sign someone else in the future, as they are doing in every other division
I think Ivanov made the right decission

11903908_1095815200445812_2967997454693792282_n.jpg

Back