'WSOF 24: Fitch vs. Okami' slated for Oct. 17 in Connecticut

There's supposed to be a bellator event October 16th at Mohegan as well. why are they always putting these events around the same time/places as the big boys?

That said good fight, if it wasn't for that bellator event being so close i might actually go to it. We'll see how the cards stack up.

Mehmen has been on a good streak lately, he's been begging for a fight, glad he finally got one.

There's supposed to be a bellator event October 16th at Mohegan as well. why are they always putting these events around the same time/places as the big boys?

That said good fight, if it wasn't for that bellator event being so close i might actually go to it. We'll see how the cards stack up.

Mehmen has been on a good streak lately, he's been begging for a fight, glad he finally got one.

I wonder the same, their strategy is horrible

Wasn't Mehmen KO'd by Rahma? Nevertheless, I hope he gets a fight

I wonder the same, their strategy is horrible

Wasn't Mehmen KO'd by Rahma? Nevertheless, I hope he gets a fight

yeah he got destroyed but since then he's beaten brett rogers. he was scheduled to fight jason brilz but then dropped out idk what happened there. He's been begging wsof for fights and this is their best option

yeah he got destroyed but since then he's beaten brett rogers. he was scheduled to fight jason brilz but then dropped out idk what happened there. He's been begging wsof for fights and this is their best option

Oh I didnt know about that fight, thanks
He's still young, I hope he could finish his contract with WSOF soon and get a contract with Bellator or M-1 at least, the guy needs to be active.

Fitch's suspension up?

Okami runs fucking riot on him, UD.

Oh I didnt know about that fight, thanks
He's still young, I hope he could finish his contract with WSOF soon and get a contract with Bellator or M-1 at least, the guy needs to be active.

Yeah, he certainly deserves to be more active and clearly is trying. He's hitting his prime right now. Would like to see him back at LHW though if possible. Seems like the ideal weight for him.

Okami gonna be giving up alot of muscle mass. He was a big MW.

Very good card for WSOF. Interested to see Okami at 170. Winner vs the Palhares/Shields winner is cool to.

Ivanov and Mehmen is fun to. Not too many tests for Blagoi but this a solid one.

sleep.jpeg

Damn the fact that Ivanov is fighting Mehman really shows hows lacking WSOF's HW division is, I really wish Bellator would have tried harder to hold onto Ivanov.

Possible fights for Blagoi after Mehmen

Tim Hague 20-9 (3-0)
Rematch Smealinho Rama 9-2 (2-1)
Steve Mocco 5-1 (1-1)

Sounds like the most boring matchup ever made...

Yet somehow I think it is going to be an exciting fight.

Sounds like the most boring matchup ever made...

Yet somehow I think it is going to be an exciting fight.

Only boring fight for ivanov was Volkov. At least in Bellator. That fight right before with Rich Hale was a war.

I like this fight.
Interesting to see how well Okami makes the cut.

They need to get Sergei Kharitonov. They've said they can afford whatever they want.

Only boring fight for ivanov was Volkov. At least in Bellator. That fight right before with Rich Hale was a war.
The match up at the top is Fitch and Okami and you think he's talking about Ivanov for some reason?

Lost all interest in Fitch. Used to really enjoy watching him.

Could you imagine if their wrestling canceled each other out and it turned into a war?

Back