WSOF 10 Main Card and Prelims Set (June 21st)

I wanted the hw fight to be in the main portion

I thought Cody was fighting Pablo something for a BW title shot on this card?

Looks good. The luster has been lost since they're solidifying themselves as the UFC's B-league/the super-RFA, but it still looks good. I like JT Money.

Branch vs Taylor will be awful.

They'll do their best to recreate Fields-Maia Fight of The Year Extravaganza. If Huckaba-Mehmen ends in the 1st round (which it should), they'll probably replay it right after the main event, just to wash away the memory of the main event.

Dave Huckaba vs. Derrick Mehmen isn't main card?

Branch is painfully boring.

They'll do their best to recreate Fields-Maia Fight of The Year Extravaganza. If Huckaba-Mehmen ends in the 1st round (which it should), they'll probably replay it right after the main event, just to wash away the memory of the main event.

Huckaba-Mehmen should be on the main card in all honesty.

Funny they are throwing this one two weeks before WSOF 11 (which is a pretty loaded card). Anyone know where 11 is supposed to be, I haven't seen the venue announced yet.

Just a hold over card to tide people over to WSOF 11.

I thought Cody was fighting Pablo something for a BW title shot on this card?

Pablo Alfonso vs Cody bollinger July 5 World Series of fighting I will be live on nbcsports.

@pabloalfonso27

Pablo Alfonso vs Cody bollinger July 5 World Series of fighting I will be live on nbcsports.

@pabloalfonso27

So is he saying main card and its on NBC Sports or the main card will be on NBC but the prelims will be on NBC Sports and he will be on that portion of the card?

Back