Wrote a little song about Till vs. Woodley

I understand, creativeness tends to leak out into other areas haha.

Yeah i find once you got that jedi "reach out with your feelings" shit down, its quite transferable. For instance i can do art, or i can have a jam session making food, but i am currently having writers block with my home decor

Yeah i find once you got that jedi "reach out with your feelings" shit down, its quite transferable. For instance i can do art, or i can have a jam session making food, but i am currently having writers block with my home decor
I know what you mean, I think that the reason why you write/draw/create well, is because you're translating a feeling into something else, maybe a writers block is a lack of a feeling? I wrote the first line on this yesterday, and couldnt think of anything else, so I waited until this morning and just gave it a go, I needed to get something out there before the weigh ins lol.

I know what you mean, I think that the reason why you write/draw/create well, is because you're translating a feeling into something else, maybe a writers block is a lack of a feeling? I wrote the first line on this yesterday, and couldnt think of anything else, so I waited until this morning and just gave it a go, I needed to get something out there before the weigh ins lol.

man, ive went really deep on the creative process. i never really get writers block on musical stuff, because i actually like music. the reason im leaving that shitty wallpaper up is that i kind of dont really care xD

but yeah a lot of the times its really healthy to leave things and come back to them, its like you have to fully understand what you have before you can move on with it. like just get used to its vibe and soak it in for a bit

i'm mostly a guitar guy but i fuck around with other stuff. would like to do some 80s depressing synth pop stuff for when the fight falls through again

man, ive went really deep on the creative process. i never really get writers block on musical stuff, because i actually like music. the reason im leaving that shitty wallpaper up is that i kind of dont really care xD

but yeah a lot of the times its really healthy to leave things and come back to them, its like you have to fully understand what you have before you can move on with it. like just get used to its vibe and soak it in for a bit

i'm mostly a guitar guy but i fuck around with other stuff. would like to do some 80s depressing synth pop stuff for when the fight falls through again
Yeah it's good to leave and come back, you get a different perspective, when I just force things through in one go like this, it get's really messy and I can't really see it until I get out of the tunnel vision.

Haha... Synth pop, I was playing GTA Vice City the other day and I could totally get into the 80s synth stuff too. If you want to channel disappointment through music that's great but I wouldn't be in the mood lol.

Just a short little messy thing, after being forced into it by the Alphas of sherdog, it was either verbal submission (singing) or breaking a limb.

Hope you like it~

Previous work:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-wrote-a-little-song-about-ufc-223.3738937/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conor-and-the-bus-the-musical.3740783/
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/on-request-stephen-thompson-vs-darren-till-song.3769013/

[/spoiler]

Sherdog should pin all your vids - Some of the best posts around here.

Another hit @Moral Victory . What a great thing to wake up to this morning. I love it when you post these songs.

FuhCsDz.jpg

Highlight is when you went full tyrone and said they think they want some, they aint want none!

Technically there is already one, kinda atleast ;) not much mention of Khabib though but a sort of intro to it I suppose!

You are sick! keep it up my brother, may upload some inspired by this.

What kind of classical guitar you playing?

Ever try Savarez strings? They make all the difference

good stuff
I don't know much about instruments or music actually, I just play the chords lol, I don't know which kind of guitar... A cheap one.

Never heard of Savarez strings, what are they?

That was surprisingly good. I'm impressed.

Hahaha thanks for tag dude!

Another classic! Always look forward to these!

Back