Wrong title getting top billing. Push Rousey all day, but legit title fights > girls off losses

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Cruz is a legit p4p guy, and Garbrant has been great in his undefeated streak. It's a big, (no pun) legit as hell title fight. I'm pumped for it, despite the cringey trash talk. So how does Rousey v Nunes get the official top billing? You could promote her as the star they seem to want her to be, I guess, but at the end of the day, the REAL Title fight should be the last fight.

Anyways, underrated card overall, as people are saying it's not really good.. But it is. It's a legit ppv card all day. Just got the order messed up at the top.

When Cruz can sell more PPV's than Ronda he will get top billing. As it is, his last PPV resulted in 330,000 buys and Ronda's last PPV was over 1 million.

When Cruz can sell more PPV's than Ronda he will get top billing. As it is, his last PPV resulted in 330,000 buys and Ronda's last PPV was over 1 million.

Yeah, but he's a man, and we all have to start sticking together.. hee hee

ADVERTISE Ronda as the star of the card, but then have the better fight actually be last. Get the money, AND legitimacy. That's the best way.

ADVERTISE Ronda as the star of the card, but then have the better fight actually be last. Get the money, AND legitimacy. That's the best way.

The main event is always last. People are paying to see Ronda not Cruz. I have nothing against Cruz either. I think he's a great fighter.

Rousey is box office... so they think. It's pretty basic logic

She's the biggest star in the history of the sport. I hate to break it you, but there it is. And she has a vagina, god bless her.

You want to watch more than half the crowd walk out before the main event? You're a strange cat. That's definitely not the best way.

Ronda vs. Nunes is undoubtedly the better fight to the majority of people who will be watching. Cruz is expected to dance around Cody with ease.

If you asked Cruz himself if he rather be billed over Ronda he'd laugh at your idiocy. He's not a fool, he wants those ppv points. Comaining with Ronda is his dream placement on the card.

cruz's style is too boring to deserve any top billing.

Jeebus...

2007 account, Bruh ? You've made 32,000 posts.

But, you don't know that Ronda IS the star ?

giphy.gif

It's this all day.

Ronda and Conor get away with ridiculous shit because they're the last 2 fighters in the Million Plus club.

Back