Writing a research paper

would like to help out, but i know nothing about wrestling and it's history.. if only it was BJJ...

You can't just come in and ask for help without providing us with anything to critique.
"Help" is too general of a question and the intro you provided IMO is weak.

Do your research. You got books, internet, and wrestlers for resources. Just like training,
most of the work is in the preparation.

"History of Wrestling" sounds exhaustive. I'm imagining reading a 1 inch thick book about
caveman to modern day wrestling.... and all the different forms of wrestling from all
countries/culture with variations on the rules, blah, blah..... gets boring even for fight
fans.

I suggest you hone in on your focus of the subject, pick a unique perspective and go from
there. Otherwise, you'll end up writing a book(which would be great if done correctly) rather
then a research paper.

i think it was started in tennesee, with ric flair or was it n. carolina..J/K dude. sorry can't help.

Focus on Alexander Karelin, and why god chose to take him as his human form, so he could come down to earth and beat the shit out of everybody.

lee.l. said:
Focus on Alexander Karelin, and why god chose to take him as his human form, so he could come down to earth and beat the shit out of everybody.

I'd read that:)

Back