Wrestling with fractured clavicle surgery.

ChingPowKO

White Belt
Reaction score
I broke my right clavicle in May and had surgery on it on June 1st. My question is, will I be able to wrestle this season? It's been about 3 and 1/2 months now and wrestling season doesn't start until November. So by then it would of been a good 6 months. I've gained almost all my shoulder movement back but just not my strength. Any sort of feedback would be great (particularly people who have experienced the same problem). Thanks!

ask your doctor or physical therapist.... Your doctor should of gave you some sort of timeframe...

Keyboard warriors can't tell how far along are you in your recovery without doing actual tests, different people heal at different rates...

If you must consult the intrawebs, i'd say give it a few more weeks then slowly start testing it by working out with very light weights and slowly increment..

but best to consult a professional.

The only correct answer is to ask your doctor, as the first poster said.

No. You can't. Ever again. In fact, I recommend amputation.

Contact my receptionist to set up an appointment and to pay your bill for this visit.

No. You can't. Ever again. In fact, I recommend amputation.

Contact my receptionist to set up an appointment and to pay your bill for this visit.

LOL

Ask your real doctor.

P.S.
I've heard a broken clavicle is very painful.

Back