Wrestling Shorts

Vanarhost

White Belt
Reaction score
I have some Sprawl Shorts but they are very uncomfortable and i dont like how they fit. Also i dont like how they have a velcro-zipper. I dotn need a damn zipper. So could you guys Recomend some Comfortable shorts that dont have the zipper crap on them? Or just give me some names of good Companies that make some MMA gear and ill check em out.

Thanks ahead of time for the info.

Velcro zipper... gotta love those oxymorons.

Tap Out and Full Contact Fighter have decent drawstring shorts worth a look at if velcro makes you unhappy.

The Tapout tight fit fight shorts are really well made. Out of the ones I carry they are my favorite.

www.SSFgear.com

I'm still trying to figure out wat the fuk is a velcro zipper? :S

~Foz

For there to be a zipper there would need to be a zip. There isn't, so I assume he just didn't think too much before posting.

Yea SPRAWLS don't have a "zipper" so first make sure you have a pair of real SPRAWLS. If you don't like them I know XFGear is comming out with there first designes in afew weeks.

TapOut shorts maybe? I don't own a pair. But the long shorts like Chuck Liddell wears.

We can get you the Tapout /S shorts like Chuck wears. They cost more then the standard shorts, I belive they ar $55.00.

www.SSFgear.com

We can get you the Tapout /S shorts like Chuck wears. They cost more then the standard shorts, I belive they ar $55.00, I don't feel that they are worth the money so I didn't put them on my site.

www.SSFgear.com

Superbeast said:
For there to be a zipper there would need to be a zip. There isn't, so I assume he just didn't think too much before posting.

maybe he got a pair of boardies from walmart and pasted a sprawl logo on them?

~Foz

Back