Wrestling Shoes

the Cael V.3 and Dan Gable Ultimates have the best grip around.

No kidding. The grip on the Cael V3s is excellent. I got it along with the Rulons, and the Cael's grip is a lot better. Both fit great on my wide feet, with the Rulons being a little tighter, but they should stretch out a bit after some use.

I also got to try on the John Smith adistrike, same size as the Caels and Rulons, and damn are those shoes tight. I can barely get my foot in and it's tight to the point of rather unpleasant pain, lol. Asics really do seem better for guys with wide feet.

pG01-966680reg.jpg

827-121031-t.jpg

These are the best shoes i've ever seen. If I had a choice of what to get it would be either the old school original Adidas Combat Speed or the old school original Onisuka Tigers.

I won a pair of those Onitsuka Tigers on ebay. Great looking shoes.

I also managed to snag some Combat Speed IIs, but in half a size down. After my experience with the adidas John Smiths, I'm not so confident that they'll fit well. Damn, lol.

Well, I'm glad I was wrong. :) The Combat Speeds fit perfectly after stretching them out. I guess not all adidas wrestling shoes are tight fitting. Oh yeah, the shoes are awesome, super light.

Back