Wrestling instructional vidoes?

D4rthKitty

Black Belt
Reaction score
To help my BJJ, I have been using Submissions 101 to help refresh my memory if a move has not been covered in a while, and I was wondering if there were any good sources of videos I could use to brush up on my wrestling?

I have found a couple things, but none of them seem to go any farther from a double leg takedown, defending the sprawl, or other simple moves I remember from high school.

I was wondering if anyone knew any good ones

None that I can really remember, sorry. I have thought of making them myself, but I'm kinda lazy. I would answer any questions that you have, I know you are looking for visual stimulation, but somethings better than nothing.

None that I can really remember, sorry. I have thought of making them myself, but I'm kinda lazy. I would answer any questions that you have, I know you are looking for visual stimulation, but somethings better than nothing.

I am not looking for anything in particular, but I am looking for a good place to wrestle in my area and I am hoping to brush up on my wrestling techniques. I have not wrestled in four years, since my junior year of high school, and I would like a refresher course on the mat so I get tooled slightly less than if I went in rusty.

stop using submissions 101 and use draculino, marcelo garcia, gerbil!!!!, etc.

stop using submissions 101 and use draculino, marcelo garcia, gerbil!!!!, etc.

Ok I shall

Just do not worry, I am not like the idiots who believe that watching submissions 101 will teach me all I need to know about BJJ. I do take actual classes, when I can make the forty minute drive to get to them anyway

I just more watch it to get new ideas, brush up on a technique I am confused about, or maybe learn a new way to defend a submission.

Back