Wrestling help

I saw that in a video on Youtube before. Seems like it would be a GREAT piece of equipment to have. Too bad it's $2,300.

lol what the hell is that
lol.gif

love that thing. TJ Takedown, ftw.

great for practicing set ups.

We have one in our high school wrestling room. Don't know where we got it from, but this thing really is amazing.

Every high school wrestling room has one. Just do partner drills. They're better anyway.

Also, just watched this video of the Navy cats working out. Unrelated, but has some very good drills and live goes to watch.

Navy Wrestling Workout

It's hard to find people that will let you just snap them down over a 100 times before it's their turn, also I work weird hours and sometimes I train at midnight or later agains it's hard to find people with a comparable schedule

These things are sweet, we have one in the mat room in my school. Not sure where to buy one, but they are very useful.

It's hard to find people that will let you just snap them down over a 100 times before it's their turn, also I work weird hours and sometimes I train at midnight or later agains it's hard to find people with a comparable schedule

Fair enough. Finding motivated training partners is half the damn battle.

Looks like a good piece of equipment especially if you've only got one guy training with you who wants to show you something because it's hard to gauge what some people are doing when your knees pushing against your nose.

Back