Wrestling coach Kenny Monday let go by 'Blackzilians'

He might be chasing the big bucks in X-arm/hipshow, good on him

PM me if you like, I'm not going to throw people under the bus publicly.

Most of the "big time fighters" had no idea this happened until it was done with and on the internet, it's not like Kenny received 2 weeks notice or anything.

quick question, was he sacked because Glenn Robinson wants to reduce the wage bill/money. The reason i ask, and don't get me wrong as i don't know how top class fighters think, but if it was just a money thing wouldn't the fighters rather pay a little more if they felt he was that good/worth keeping?

and if you don't want to answer publicly. For sure PM this.

quick question, was he sacked because Glenn Robinson wants to reduce the wage bill/money. The reason i ask, and don't get me wrong as i don't know how top class fighters think, but if it was just a money thing wouldn't the fighters rather pay a little more if they felt he was that good/worth keeping?

and if you don't want to answer publicly. For sure PM this.

^
This

Bet he gets scooped up quick......be nice to see him and ludwig be a the new jack/wink

He'll prolly go back to coaching college tho

Lame move by robinson, sounds like money issues(they just didn't wanna pay remaining 2yrs on contract)

Jeeze that "team" is in shambles
Bet everyones in different places come fall

Bet he gets scooped up quick......be nice to see him and ludwig be a the new jack/wink

He'll prolly go back to coaching college tho

Lame move by robinson, sounds like money issues(they just didn't wanna pay remaining 2yrs on contract)

I bet he moves back to Oklahoma to focus on his promotion and to be close to OSU when his son inevitably ends up wrestling there in 2 years.

Robinson's response:

[YT]watch?v=8yteMugRAc0[/YT]

Lol @ "man enough." Go find a job.

Glenn convinced him to leave a stable career and move his family across the country for this position. Then has one of his underlings fire him with no notice. Weak sauce bro. Who would risk leaving a stable wrestling program to teach at Blackzillians after this?

Glenn convinced him to leave a stable career and move his family across the country for this position. Then has one of his underlings fire him with no notice. Weak sauce bro. Who would risk leaving a stable wrestling program to teach at Blackzillians after this?

not just a stable wrestling program...the single most successful collegiate athletic program in the country. OSU wrestling has more national championships than any other athletic program in America.

not just a stable wrestling program...the single most successful collegiate athletic program in the country. OSU wrestling has more national championships than any other athletic program in America.

Any info on how much a wrestling coach at one of the major Div 1 wrestling powerhouses actually makes?

Any info on how much a wrestling coach at one of the major Div 1 wrestling powerhouses actually makes?

Cael Sanderson is making right around $200k/yr at PSU and John Smith makes ~300k at OSU. Those are probably the two most high profile coaches and jobs in NCAA right now.

Back