Wrestling coach Kenny Monday let go by 'Blackzilians'

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
click the link for a lot more quotes.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...y-monday-let-go-by-backzilians-202945253.html

Former three-time Olympian Kenny Monday is no longer the wrestling coach of the Blackzilians. The Gold medalist moved tells Cagewriter that today he was let go by the South Florida mega MMA team where he's coached the likes of Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort and Eddie Alvarez for a year.

"It wasn't my decision, it was [Blackzilians manager] Glenn Robinson's decision," Monday revealed.

"I was blindsided by [the release]. I really don't know what his reason is. I don't know if they are struggling financially, or what it is. I'm not sure what's going on here. He wasn't man enough to come talk to me himself. Life goes on,"

Wow. I really thought he was a good wrestling coach for them. I would love to know what the problem was.

Did they replace him with Kenny Tuesday?

rich-white-guy-laugh-o.gif

I doubt he is cheap...
But wonder why so sudden?

I'm sure Kenny can go somewhere else, maybe another mma gym or of course even coaching some Olympians, he definitely won't be out of work.

I'm sure Kenny can go somewhere else, maybe another mma gym or of course even coaching some Olympians, he definitely won't be out of work.
Kenny will be fine. I'm more concerned about the Blackzilians than anything else. Like, who could they find as an adequate replacement?

I think it'd be cool if he went to ATT tbh. Dat Beef!

The turnover in that camp is crazy

Surprising, he seemed to be a big part of their upturn

Back