Wrestlers that should have been huge...

Wendall Cooley is the obvious answer.

If Reigns' run had been allowed to progress naturally he would have been a huge babyface.

Basically delay his world title run by a year, let Bryan have it. Have him being a silent badass who helps Bryan along the way leading to him winning the rumble the following year and win at wrestlemania and he's the guy.

With 2Cold, part of the reason may have been due to the deal Vince and Haymon had, where the WWF loaned him for $1,000 a week, benefiting both their roster and ECW’s cash flow.

It could be that neither party had full exposure or ownership on their show so couldn’t use him to the fullest of his capabilities.

My vote goes for Adam Bomb. Great look but just couldn’t get going.

Basically delay his world title run by a year, let Bryan have it. Have him being a silent badass who helps Bryan along the way leading to him winning the rumble the following year and win at wrestlemania and he's the guy.

He should have beaten the shit out of Rocky after he won the Rumble. Then he should have slapped some fans around too.

Droz had all the potential in the world and in retrospect seemed like he was going to get a push once he gained more experience. Shame what happened to him.

Test
Ken shamrock
Billy gunn

Kane during his mask days.

I loved Kane during his mask days. Something about the way the lights went red and he destroyed whoever was in the ring. His debut gave me goosebumps! He beat the hell out of Ahmed Johnson.

I loved Kane during his mask days. Something about the way the lights went red and he destroyed whoever was in the ring. His debut gave me goosebumps! He beat the hell out of Ahmed Johnson.

He was so serial killer like. A true enigma. It's an excellent story to tell, especially with how destructive he is as a character. Like a red Michael Myers.

He was so serial killer like. A true enigma. It's an excellent story to tell, especially with how destructive he is as a character. Like a red Michael Myers.

Back then, the WWF did those custom belts like the smoking skull for Austin. Can you imagine how cool Kane's would have been? All red with fire on the face or something...he should have had a longer run as champ back then. One day was so stupid!

4bee419eb86bd36161a90bdaa192dbab.jpg
images
ayx7893araq21.jpg
eva-maries-killer-abs-202002-1581671753.jpg

Never let your spouse manage your career.
Also.....
If you're gonna have a career as a professional wrestler it would be good to you know......... learn to wrestle

wade barrett comes to mind right off for me
I have no idea why the wwe did what they d-d-d-d-did with Matt Morgan

Back