Wrestlers f*cked our sport!!!!

I wont comment on the PED part, but as far as the excitement part I love actual amateur/college wrestling. most exciting sport there is imo. a few names I Havent seen mentioned yet are chuck & hendo. A lot of these guys with wrestling bases use their wrestling defensively to keep it on the feet. Some of the best KO artists are wrestlers.

Well one rassler saved our sport through the dark years, mr Ortiz you motherf@cker

They cut weight in kickboxing & boxin also.

As far as LNP goes, if you don't want to get layed on then stop the takedown and work on subs from your back.
I like your post but one of the biggest issues is judging a fighter on his back as losing a fight no matter how active he is. As a matter of fact, it can be bad for a fighter to be active on his back because he is prolonging a stand up while losing a round, but I except wrestling as a crucialpart of MMA even though it can be unfairly rewarded in a stupid 10-9 system
/Rant

Don't worry TS. One more year with USADA, And we will have very few wrestlers In the top 10, And none In top 5.

I'd say the main problem is not allowing knees to the head of a grounded opponent. Perfect antidote to wrestlers diving in for double legs.

Other fighters who failed PED tests, yet amazingly aren't wrestlers:
Crocop
Wanderlai Silva
Anderson Silva (noticing a trend, should we ban guys named Silva?)
Alister Overeem

Wand never failed a PED, if I recall correctly.

Wrestlers have been competing in MMA for decades. You have been a fan for a year.

This is not your sport.

So join the means I've been a fan for a year? Damn tards have decreased in IQ over the years. Maybe going out a little would do you some good.

Your logic ...
<6><36>

Dana would say to u "wrestling must be saved and part of the game u goof"

There's effective wrestling, and then there's burying your head in your opponent's crotch, and trying to sit on the legs against the cage for the entire round, while your opponent hopes his girl friend doesn't consider this cheating on her.

The weight cutting is to make things as fair as possible, and PEDs are for sissies who are too lazy to develop skill.

Allow 12-6 elbows, knees to the head of a grounded opponent, soccer kicks, up kicks, and if some guy is using that new wrestling tactic of pinning the opponent's back against the cage, sticking their head in their opponent's taint, and "working" the whole round to sit on their legs... they should get a warning. One more warning for stalling, and you lose 10% of your purse. Add on another 10% for each further attempt to game the system, and stall your way to victory.

Allowing wrestlers to do nothing the whole fight, but sit in "top control" while throwing baby punches is what's really watering down the sport. Other combat sports break the clinch for a reason, and it's not because "it's boring".

And yet wrestlers have held the most championship belts in MMA. Its probably the single most important base in all of Mixed Martial Arts actually.

Just make the gi mandatory and adios wrasslers...

OUR sport? Are you a fighter too? Are you actively competing in MMA or combat sports?

Then I'm pretty sure it's THEIR sport, or if it's your sport perhaps you should get in there and express your feelings in a cage

Settle down and go watch something else

Its the wrestlers who brought in weight cutting, its the wrestlers who are juiced and fail USADA tests and its the wrestlers who coast in fights by lay and praying.

Hell just the passed event Kumaru Usman, Elkins and Prazeres wrestlefucked aswell as Lay and Prayed their way to victories.

Also look at their physiques:
Kumaru Usman
kamaru-usman-poses-for-a-post-fight-portrait-backstage-during-the-ufc-picture-id502015686

Prazeres
ufx8_weighin_023.jpg

Who failed the USADA tests most? WRESTLERS

Chad Mendes
7675016-375x413-1427899486.jpg

Bork Lazer
4281218-6083399682-Brock.jpg

Jon Jones
2E9785E300000578-3325137-Jon_Jones_shows_off_the_effects_of_his_seven_month_powerlifting_-a-4_1447929903202.jpg

Yoel Romero
yoel-romero-ufc-194.jpg

IS THIS A COINCIDENCE NO, IT'S THE DAMN WRESTLERS
"Our" sport...

I guess boxing or kickbocking would be more your thing, although they cut weight in those sports also.

mma includes every discipline. That is what makes it so great.

GSP 50-45.

Although he doesnt have a wrestling background, he sure does act like he does.

So it's just human cockfighting then?

Its just real pro wrestling, why can't we just admit it's entertaining we always have to make our vices something they are not

Weed
-peope actually wanna get high, but they gotta spread some Bs that it's about their health

Video games
-ppl can chill out and play video games. But no it's sport/art

Vegetarians
- they don't wanna see animal die, but need to rationalize it with bs like saying chicken causes cancer

Mma in this case
-we like watching dudes hit eachother and trash talk. But no we need to front that this is some high class sport

Yes, competitors should just not do something that clearly works. Because that's how a real sport works.

Back