Wrestlers f*cked our sport!!!!

Good call. Machida, Abreu, Oliveiri, Penn, Means, Cro Cop, Ferreira, Brandao, Omeilanczuck, and Mir are all wrestlers, yeah?

Machida failed for DHEA, Penn was for IV, Means was for supplements, Cro cop didn't fail for anything but he admitted taking HGH to recover.

Other fighters who failed PED tests, yet amazingly aren't wrestlers:
Crocop
Wanderlai Silva
Anderson Silva (noticing a trend, should we ban guys named Silva?)
Alister Overeem

Yeah, f*ck wrestlers... without them no one would be cutting weight or juicing. <43>

For real TS?

Uncle Jessie.jpg

There should be no weight classes or (serious) roid testing, like in wrestling.

hulk-hogan-9-11.jpg

Wrestling ruins everything

Wrestling is awesome,the best workout in the world, and it DOES work.
Soccer kicks and knees would put it in check a bit, though, and longer rounds would give jujitsu a half a chance to shine.

Up kicks will also help out a lot. And if you're generous make it in a ring.

I don't mind Wrestling so much when someone I like is winning with it. ;)

Having said that, Wrestling in it's most basic form, is my least favorite part of the MMA mix, but it's absolutely a necessary evil in our sport. It's the part that bridges striking and grappling. I do think the Judges (and the fans) are putting more and more pressure on Wrestlers not to just "lay there" and overall I think it's getting better. Especially in the UFC, which will eventually trickle down to the other promotions.

Last edited:
Wrestling is a part of fighting. If you can't stop it that is your problem.

I will agree that a lot of wrestlers are juicing but so are strikers and BJJ guys.

But you can't get mad that wrestling techniques work in a fight. If you don't like watching it/don't understanding what is happening in grappling situations then you need to stop watching MMA and only watch boxing or kickboxing.

Wrestlers have been competing in MMA for decades. You have been a fan for a year.

This is not your sport.

BJJ is my first love and I tend to support those guys over the other guys in the sport. However, to say it's just the wrestlers juicing is retarded.

I can go up and down the list of bjj guys who have doped. Hell, Royce pissed dirty and he is the guy that introduced bjj to most of the world. Lol.

EVERYONE is on peds. I don't see how some people continue to fail to see this.

As far as LNP goes, if you don't want to get layed on then stop the takedown and work on subs from your back.

Looks like someone here got bullied by wrestlers in high school.

Funny thread ,..but to be honest, I came in here expecting the TS to have just joined this week .

*amazed it wasn't

Wrestling is the greatest sport ever, and you know it.

since when all the silvas became wrestlers ?anderson, wandy , bigfoot etc....

The World Wrestling Federation proudly presents ......

Back