Wrestlers billed ridiculously heavy.

Rudeboyben84

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Crash Holly at 400lbs was clearly legit because of his scale...

But what about guys who didn’t have the scale to back it up? What are examples of weights being totally blown out of proportion?

upload_2020-4-14_9-39-14.jpeg

Typhoon was 383lbs, Earthquke 468lbs. No way he has 80lbs on him.
He had a bigger belly but Typhoon was much bigger in the upper body. I’m guessing earthquake may be the winner in over inflated weights. I’d say 70lbs or so added on minimum.

Rick “280lbs” Steiner. Rick was a BIG guy in his prime, but by dropped
muscle fast over the years. I’m guessing at some point he was 50lbs lighter than billed.
upload_2020-4-14_9-45-33.jpeg

A lot of smaller guys get billed as over 200lbs. Guys like Jeff Hardy, CM punk being the same height were billed around the weight of Evander Holyfield

upload_2020-4-14_10-6-26.png
nope.

Post some wrestlers you think had their weight totally over inflated.

Was watching an old match and came across this 280 plus guy... Baron Von Raschke
upload_2020-4-14_11-1-28.jpeg

at a billed 6”3. He’s heavier than Tyson fury! Amazing. That another guy with about 50lbs added on.

Earthquake was much thicker

The_20Natural_20Disasters_large.jpg

More belly but Typhoon was giant in the upper body, dwarfed earthquake in terms of arms and chest measurement. Doesn’t bigshow weigh about 450 now? I think earthquakes weight was over inflated. (As with a lot of fat guys)

upload_2020-4-14_20-38-16.jpeg

At their biggest 6”9 Shaw and 6”10 Thor were lighter than earthquake was billed.
upload_2020-4-14_20-47-52.jpeg
Shaw at about 440lbs below

upload_2020-4-14_20-49-14.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-14_20-41-5.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-14_20-41-5.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
More belly but Typhoon was giant in the upper body, dwarfed earthquake in terms of arms and chest measurement. Doesn’t bigshow weigh about 450 now? I think earthquakes weight was over inflated. (As with a lot of fat guys)

View attachment 760690

At their biggest 6”9 Shaw and 6”10 Thor were lighter than earthquake was billed.
View attachment 760699
Shaw at about 440lbs below

View attachment 760700

they had different body proportions

earthquake had a longer torso n shorter limbs, typhoon had shorter torso n longer limbs.

majority of the weight is in the torso n not extremities.

the part where typhoon was clearly bigger is arms, everything else is pretty even or earthquake has an Edge

Then you look the size of their heads n difference in height (earthquake was probably 2 to 3 inches taller) n I could see 50 or 60 pound difference between the 2.

they had different body proportions

earthquake had a longer torso n shorter limbs, typhoon had shorter torso n longer limbs.

majority of the weight is in the torso n not extremities.

the part where typhoon was clearly bigger is arms, everything else is pretty even or earthquake has an Edge

Then you look the size of their heads n difference in height (earthquake was probably 2 to 3 inches taller) n I could see 50 or 60 pound difference between the 2.

True earthquakes head is literally twice the size! Just don’t buy anything over 400lbs, Vader too. Huge guys but no way he was 450lbs either.

Rikishi was also a guy billed at some ridiculously heavy weights. I remember he was 350ish which was more believable but also remember him being billed well over 400lbs too.

Suppose no way to know legit weights... heights are easier to figure out. (7 foot Kane beside big show for example)

I never believed Vader weighed 450 pounds.

Giant/Big Show in general, I have no idea what he weighed. In WCW, they said he weighed 400 lbs. A couple years later, they were saying as high as 550 lbs. at one point, I believe. I know his height was surely exaggerated but I think he was probably closer to 450, even at his heaviest.

Oh, and Loch Ness/Giant Haystacks. There's no way he was 6'11" and 685 lbs. That was just absurd.

Last edited:
Sal E. Graziano was billed at 600 in ECW, I never bought it back in the day. Recently I've been re-watching old ECW shows and I still don't think he was 600, but I definitely think he was close to it, gotta be 500+

Dude made Roadkill look like a child and Roadkill is 6'3" 320

The_20Natural_20Disasters_large.jpg

I always thought that guy on super punchout from canada with the overalls who would punch ya in both sides of the head at the same time was based off earthquake

True earthquakes head is literally twice the size! Just don’t buy anything over 400lbs, Vader too. Huge guys but no way he was 450lbs either.

Rikishi was also a guy billed at some ridiculously heavy weights. I remember he was 350ish which was more believable but also remember him being billed well over 400lbs too.

Suppose no way to know legit weights... heights are easier to figure out. (7 foot Kane beside big show for example)

When he was sumo wrestling his weight was around 420.

Not sure if that’s accurate weight or exaggerated.

it’s true wwe usually exaggerated their measurements giving bigger wrestlers 3 or 4 inches in height n 25 to 50 extra pounds.

hogan at one point was billed as 6’8 340.

Back