Wrestler slams dude banging his gf

Why do white guys call each other the n word when they fight

It happens over and over and over lol

He gassed out and stopped the fight....

It's the fight. Makes you feel super hard so you start throwing the N word around.

Makes about as much sense as black dudes calling people the N word.
The defeated Confederate generals are wryly grinning in their graves.

The guy she cheated with said he didn't even know she had a boyfriend. He likely is full of shit, but it is the girlfriend's fault, not his. She should be shamed and given a scarlet letter to wear forever. What a cunt.
I actually believed him when he said it.
She should be getting the slam, regardless
Anyways, he was pretty cool once he got the apology. Dealt with, done with, pride intact.

Amazingly, I think it’s due to lack of racism. It’s cultural now. I blame Ice Cube. It’s just a two syllable sound one throws out when he is winning and pumped up. The one syllable version is bitch. The three syllable is cocksucker. The four is motherfucker.

You can pretty much just rap those words:
Cocksuckin motherfuckin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: assed bitch.

Sorry, edit, just to continue that thought. Something I’ve been considering lately -

We give words way too much power when we outlaw them. I don’t ever want to use that word towards a black guy because it holds too much power today. But I think if we take the focus off of it, and also skin colours bringing different rules to the table, we can reduce its power in a generation.

When you have to walk on eggshells around anything it makes it worse.

Like, if someone I know says, “nice moustache you’re growing there, looks like you rape kids” I know he is joking with me and we are close enough to do that.

If he says, “hey, I noticed your moustache, I mean IT NOT UGLY, I mean, it’s nice that you have some hair NOT THAT ITS BAD TO BE BALD, I mean, sorry, i uhhh” then I know we aren’t friends and there’s is something wrong with my style in his eyes.

Shoulda left this for the war room.

Nice throws by that kid

Last edited:
Slamming someone on concrete is a scary thing! I mean for the slammer as well as for the slammee. Remember when Gray Maynard knocked himself out? I have seen a few other fighters do that too. I wonder why more fighters don't try and position the others head to contact the mat hard when being slammed.
That dude may need a hip replacement soon, after getting Matt Hughes’d TWICE onto the pavement!

Listen to that old bitch squawk lol

ANY woman is capable of cheating. Don't publicly flog her like that. Just... IDK... break up with her but keep her as a side chick while you game new chicks.

Also the wrestler was a dork. I get it though.

IMO society lacks today some good ol' fashioned slut shaming.

The stupid bf started the fight and could have seriously injured his victim.

The stupid bf started the fight and could have seriously injured his victim.

Could you imagine he hit that guys head and the guy died? How fucking pissed would he be when he's in jail trying to wrestle dudes off his ass and his ex is getting trains ran on her.

good for the guy, despite taking that anger out on the wrong person. Preferably, he would have simply found another girlfriend.

Could you imagine he hit that guys head and the guy died? How fucking pissed would he be when he's in jail trying to wrestle dudes off his ass and his ex is getting trains ran on her.
Yes, repeatedly slamming his victim on the concrete, he was looking for trouble. He could'v crippled or killed his victim, the victim was not fighting back or being aggressive and everything is caught on video. Stupid BF, might even now do some jail time now for assault, battery and injuries

Back