Wrestler slams dude banging his gf

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Gets an apology and helps him up. I think he should be more pissed at his slut gf.

Gets an apology and helps him up. I think he should be more pissed at his slut gf.

He should definitely be more pissed at her. That chick it's not gf material.

Last edited:
Guys fighting over her is exactly what that dirty cunt wants.

He should at least slap her in her face at the end. Whatever. Both are cunts

Slamming someone on concrete is a scary thing! I mean for the slammer as well as for the slammee. Remember when Gray Maynard knocked himself out? I have seen a few other fighters do that too. I wonder why more fighters don't try and position the others head to contact the mat hard when being slammed.

The guy she cheated with said he didn't even know she had a boyfriend. He likely is full of shit, but it is the girlfriend's fault, not his. She should be shamed and given a scarlet letter to wear forever. What a cunt.

That was wicked. Should have humiliated the girl a little more with some trash talk though.

And I'm not sure the guy deserved it if he didn't know. Although it's not a problem for me he should make sure.

Guys a :eek::eek::eek: fighting over her. While she was out with this dude he should have been moving out and on with his life.

Slamming someone on concrete is a scary thing! I mean for the slammer as well as for the slammee. Remember when Gray Maynard knocked himself out? I have seen a few other fighters do that too. I wonder why more fighters don't try and position the others head to contact the mat hard when being slammed.

You seen the one where the guy tries to German suplex a dude and ends up breaking his own neck?

I bet the dude who got slammed beat it up again after this.

Although I'm not convinced this one isn't staged as well (like the rest of the stuff on the channel), this is one way to handle women like her:

(Also LOL @ the old, loud lady triggered by what he did...guilty conscience maybe? :) )

Although I'm not convinced this one isn't staged as well (like the rest of the stuff on the channel), this is one way to handle women like her:

(Also LOL @ the old, loud lady triggered by what he did...guilty conscience maybe? :) )

way too many camera angles to be real? or maybe his friends were in on it to help the recording.

I'll say this... that wrestler is real fucking lucky he didn't meet my "Project Manager". That's my fucking left jab.
It manages all of my projects. And I'd be MORE than happy to make that wrestler a special project for my Project Manager to work on.

Why cry over spilled milk? Just get over her and find a better woman, or better yet, enjoy being single.

Last edited:
way too many camera angles to be real? or maybe his friends were in on it to help the recording.

Well, TBH, in case he prepped it for some time, setting up a few friends at the right spot would be not quite unheard of.

Anyway, I wish this happened more often in real life :).

Listen to that old bitch squawk lol

ANY woman is capable of cheating. Don't publicly flog her like that. Just... IDK... break up with her but keep her as a side chick while you game new chicks.

Also the wrestler was a dork. I get it though.

I'll say this... that wrestler is real fucking lucky he didn't meet my "Project Manager". That's my fucking left jab.
It manages all of my projects. And I'd be MORE than happy to make that wrestler a special project for my Project Manager to work on.
Sure thing dork. "My project Manager"....lol. Gtfo

Back