Wrestlemania is SHFT! Official live discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Lana or Big E are a liar. And I trust Big E with all my heart.

Besides, no way the Ru ain't giving her the Bulgarian Bulge.

It's also well known petite blonde women love large black men with enormous penises.

She got violently fucked by a 300-pound black man named Big E, so I don't believe this at all.

Now why the hell couldn't someone have leaked this tape to gawker?

Any backstage news from the show up on the dirtsheets yet ?

man, some of oyu guys really need to stop wrestling if you hate it this much,

Ur missing the point. I'll say the wwe has handled many wrestlers badly, regardless of where they came from. In other words the chances are just as bad they screw up a home grown talent. Giving someone a bad gimmick (ddp) isn't something specially bestowed upon to wrestlers coming from other orgs. If ur talented enough u can stick it out and still come out on top. Just ask the ringmaster

I don't think sting was one of them. In two matches he wrestled hhh at mania and Rollins for the title. People complaining about that are just ridiculous. As ridiculous as u could get

They don't just pick a cause out of thin air and pointing fingers at random, mind you. But we are arguing semantics here, really.

Vince turning down the mics like a boss

They don't just pick a cause out of thin air and pointing fingers at random, mind you. But we are arguing semantics here, really.
What semantics? I addressed what u posted and explained myself clearly. I don't even know what u mean by the above by picking a cause out of thin air.

Lol, because Nakamura isn't one of the best wrestlers in the world at this very moment? Jericho/Styles was one of the better built feuds for WrestleMania and the match was fun. I'm sorry if you expect everything to be that quality, because that just not going to happen. Jericho is doing the best he can to help get over a guy to a completely new audience, but at 45 he can't run as long and as hard in a match as Nakamura (who's a decade his junior, so it shouldn't be expected). Every match they've had has been given time, importance and been enjoyable, just because it's not the best thing ever doesn't made it depressing. Week in and week out Jericho and Styles have been one of the strongest parts of the show, just because they didn't have a 5-star match doesn't mean it should be written off as a failure or "depressing".

I'm not expecting everything to be quality, but given the amount of near botch and miscommunication between the two in the match despite they already squared off like twice before, i'd rather have them pack it in and move on to something else. And why old man Jericho won in the biggest event of the year, btw? The logic really lined up, really.

What semantics? I addressed what u posted and explained myself clearly. I don't even know what u mean by the above by picking a cause out of thin air.

looks like he is going with a variation of the chewbacca defense, imo

man, some of oyu guys really need to stop wrestling if you hate it this much,
Man, I love wrestling. I just did not care for this event as a whole.

Seemed to me like there was this weird moment when Roman won where the crowd popped and seemed to celebrate the title chance and then 5 seconds later went right back to booing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back