WR Lounge v95: Now you know how I feel talking to conservative posters about literally anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot that b/c i switched to GS instead of NAF, i get a 4% raise starting like meow.

a lot better than 2014-17 when i got a 'good luck w/ that' for a raise

Lemme take a look at that. Almost certainly isn't legally enforceable.

Also, if you're really set on lightening the mood, you could definitely make a pin-the-tail game that's very risque
I just meant a picture of my face... not my actual face.

@Fawlty, our girl is gone. I also don't even think she was top 5 in the most entertaining for embarrassing reasons things said in the dem debates.

@Fawlty, our girl is gone. I also don't even think she was top 5 in the most entertaining for embarrassing reasons things said in the dem debates.

For all the bad faith hand waiving by dip shit Republicans, there really haven't been any embarrassing moments. Worst is probably, what, Biden sundowning and saying parents should have their kids listen to record players? Beto awkwardly starting his introduction in Spanish? And then Booker and Buttigieg following suit and neither being completely fluent? In terms of shows of stupidity or mistakes of fact, there haven't been many.

Compare that things like Rubio becoming a skipping record, Jeb threatening to give wet kisses to Democrats, Rick Perry not being able to remember the three tenets of his campaign, Carly Fiorina admitting on stage to having fallen for an abortion hate-watching internet hoax, Ted Cruz eating his boogers, or Donald Trump not knowing a number of basic facts.

For all the bad faith hand waiving by dip shit Republicans, there really haven't been any embarrassing moments. Worst is probably, what, Biden sundowning and saying parents should have their kids listen to record players? Beto awkwardly starting his introduction in Spanish? And then Booker and Buttigieg following suit and neither being completely fluent? In terms of shows of stupidity or mistakes of fact, there haven't been many.

Compare that things like Rubio becoming a skipping record, Jeb threatening to give wet kisses to Democrats, Rick Perry not being able to remember the three tenets of his campaign, Carly Fiorina admitting on stage to having fallen for an abortion hate-watching internet hoax, Ted Cruz eating his boogers, or Donald Trump not knowing a number of basic facts.

Fuck man...

In short, he died from complications from cancer. It was in remission (he said it was all gone) but he wound up having a stroke and didn’t make it.

I feel partly at fault because I pulled strings to get him back to work. Light duty desk stuff of course, and only after the doctor gave him the go ahead and everything. The guy is a bull headed Marine, man, and he basically begged me to get him back to work. He was angry about being stuck at the desk! But of course now I regret doing what I did. It was on me, personnel wouldn’t have let him back if it wasn’t for me. I’m his direct supervisor.

fuck idk I feel shitty

I think you did the right thing. Many people, and your friend sound like he fits the bill, simply aren't interested in rolling over and dying. You respect him by listening to him.

I like her rationale but also surprised it took her this long.

With her gone Gabbard has moved into the top spot as the hottest Dem candidate for POTUS.

people just love to ignore how wildly senile Biden is

it's insane.
He's responsible for like two thirds of the gaffes in the Dem primary and yet still a frontrunner for some reason. Then again the same could've been said of Trump in 2016 and he steamrolled the competition.

people just love to ignore how wildly senile Biden is

it's insane.

Are you kidding? I feel like that's all people are talking about in regards to Biden. I think that's the reason Bloomberg entered the race.

And TBF the guy he'll be going against in the general election is mentally deteriorating before our eyes, literally slurring his words

Are you kidding? I feel like that's all people are talking about in regards to Biden. I think that's the reason Bloomberg entered the race.

And TBF the guy he'll be going against in the general election is mentally deteriorating before our eyes, literally slurring his words

Young people need to fucking vote.

How do you feel about Biden going up against Trump in the debates?

How do you feel about Biden going up against Trump in the debates?

I feel pretty good about it.

Biden is likeable and that's what most people really care about in the debates.

It's not like Trump is going to bring up some obscure Biden vote from 1986

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back