Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the Cowboys are the 2nd most popular team in Philly lol
are friend who lives there that we need to take our shirts off or they will be a fight because there is some bar that is known for eagles fans.

No I didn't. I said there was a pattern of Trump's actions on the matter being called racist. You've confused me with others in the thread. It happens. No biggie.

Do you oppose illegal immigration?

The context was your defense of the silly claim that Democrats think all border enforcement is racist, no? The "obvious pattern" thing is what I'm referring to (plus, you "liked" another poster's more-explicit use of that argument).

Of course I oppose illegal immigration, as I've said before. You're applying another bad argument on that one ("if you oppose X, you have to profess belief of every negative claim about X, even if the claims are objectively false."). That's another one that you don't consistently apply.

Just a few more bad apples it seems.

I'm inclined to unironically agree with that unless there's more data on the issue. Same problem I've mentioned before. These days, it's easy to compile heaps of examples of rare events, but it doesn't make them not rare.

The context was your defense of the silly claim that Democrats think all border enforcement is racist, no? The "obvious pattern" thing is what I'm referring to (plus, you "liked" another poster's more-explicit use of that argument).

Of course I oppose illegal immigration, as I've said before. You're applying another bad argument on that one ("if you oppose X, you have to profess belief of every negative claim about X, even if the claims are objectively false."). That's another one that you don't consistently apply.

lol. You've quoted nothing and resorted to me liking some post. Whatever.

Why do you oppose illegal immigration? Didn't you say it was economically beneficial to America?

lol. You've quoted nothing and resorted to me liking some post. Whatever.

Why do you oppose illegal immigration? Didn't you say it was economically beneficial to America?

Well, you can look up the thread if you're interested (BTW, would you go on record saying that you think that it's a lie that open borders is or ever has been a mainstream left position?). I think you should be able to understand the point. It's like if someone proposed cutting the feet off people going over the speed limit, and you disagreed, and then people said, "oh, so you support no speed limits."

I think it's important to control and be aware of who enters the country. Gee, that was tough. But just because you oppose something doesn't mean you have to claim that every negative claim made about it is true. "Speeding is the No. 1 cause of unemployment in America." "What? No it's not." "Oh, so you support no speed limits." That's the level of propaganda you guys are putting out. It's bananas.

I think it's important to control and be aware of who enters the country. Gee, that was tough

Apparently it was, since you've said nothing more than to reiterate you oppose illegal immigration. It's kinda like if I asked why you like something and your answer was that you think it's good.

Trump’s racism w/r/t immigration probably had more to do with his distaste for Black immigrants from “shithole” countries and his desire for more immigrants from Nordic countries, not to mention lots of other racism directed at immigrants, but that’s just my thinking.

Apparently it was, since you've said nothing more than to reiterate you oppose illegal immigration. It's kinda like if I asked why you like something and your answer was that you think it's good.

???

Also, maybe you didn't see this: "would you go on record saying that you think that it's a lie that open borders is or ever has been a mainstream left position?"

???

Also, maybe you didn't see this: "would you go on record saying that you think that it's a lie that open borders is or ever has been a mainstream left position?"

Why is it important to control and be aware of who enters the country?

It is exhausting to continually see these incidents.
Agreed.

Yet that's nowhere near representative of how the average cop acts. Have to keep that in mind as well.

Are you really a chubby chick?

No, but im going to market myself as a chubby chick. @StoneColdSteveAustin gave me hope earlier when he compared my feet to big girl feet and I like to think of him as an expert on that sort of thing. There's a market for feet pics but I can pose as a big girl and sell my feet pics. Imo if you're against this idea then you're against capitalism

Does anyone remember a poster in the war room who was pro Trump and had a Ben Askren avy and posted in the bet threads?

No, but im going to market myself as a chubby chick. @StoneColdSteveAustin gave me hope earlier when he compared my feet to big girl feet and I like to think of him as an expert on that sort of thing. There's a market for feet pics but I can pose as a big girl and sell my feet pics. Imo if you're against this idea then you're against capitalism

May it be lucrative for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back