Social WR Lounge v285 Murder is Murder

If the prep is not in immediate danger, is murder murder?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara

Enigma Zone
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Seriously y’all, seriously.

@irish_thug i need you again

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

I think it's a stupid term. But do you think it's "cis-men" that harass lesbians and try and coerce them into having sex with them? It's "transmisogynistic" for lesbians to not want to have sex with people who have a male anatomy. How many of those are actually cis-men trying to bed lesbians?

Sorry lesbians, you've had a fun couple of hundred thousands years but it's time to be into male bodies now otherwise you're not a lesbian anymore.
You can think it's a stupid term all you want but it is a meaningful way to distinguish gender identities for people who care to. I'm not really sure who populates the group you are talking about. As Deorum noted when he spoke about you sitting on the other side of the gender debate isle, your views seem to be based in issues that aren't brought up by the majority of people who use it as an excuse to attack trans people.

You seem to be sanctimoniously trying to protect lesbian women from being coerced into sex which is at least noble if not a little condescending. I don't think anyone should be with anyone else sexually unless it is what they truly want to do, so we agree there.

Sorry. I'd of put v285 up but I made five in a row before the last one. I'm also laying down now and people need my attention and affection.

Everyone fucks or no one fucks.

That's my motto.

Just so nobody is surprised I will be reporting anyone that advocates for murder, vigorously.
I mean I’m ok with the jury or DA recommending like murder 3 and them barely doing time and having probation for cases of “justifiable” killing, but it’s still murder.

You can think it's a stupid term all you want but it is a meaningful way to distinguish gender identities for people who care to. I'm not really sure who populates the group you are talking about. As Deorum noted when he spoke about you sitting on the other side of the gender debate isle, your views seem to be based in issues that aren't brought up by the majority of people who use it as an excuse to attack trans people.

You seem to be sanctimoniously trying to protect lesbian women from being coerced into sex which is at least noble if not a little condescending. I don't think anyone should be with anyone else sexually unless it is what they truly want to do, so we agree there.
How is it condescending to make an observation that there's transwomen who have been trying to get lesbians (or cislesbians if that makes you more comfortable?) to go to bed with them and that it's universally considered transphobic for them not to? Maybe you're the sanctimonious one for white knighting transwomen, goes both ways.

You said that it's cismen who are predatory and that's what people have a problem with, I gave you one quick example of something that doesn't seem to be perpetrated by "cismen" and your response is that it's a fringe problem and it's sanctimonious to even bring it up.

How about this?

Is it condescending to the Australian female handball team to think that there's an obvious biological difference between transwomen and women and that it will ruin female sports in the long run? Because I know plenty of women who would have an issue with not being able to do have a level playing field.

How is it transphobic in any way to make a distinction between male and female biology in for example sports? It has nothing to do with how you identify, the segregation is based on your birth sex. Identifying as a woman doesn't negate puberty, for example.

Cool, so even the Lounge has trannyshit discussion

Doesn’t matter, she consented.
That's like saying "she consented if i wore a rubber but didn't specify in consent to tell her if the condom broke mid coitus "

How is it condescending to make an observation that there's transwomen who have been trying to get lesbians (or cislesbians if that makes you more comfortable?) to go to bed with them and that it's universally considered transphobic for them not to? Maybe you're the sanctimonious one for white knighting transwomen, goes both ways.

You said that it's cismen who are predatory and that's what people have a problem with, I gave you one quick example of something that doesn't seem to be perpetrated by "cismen" and your response is that it's a fringe problem and it's sanctimonious to even bring it up.

How about this?

Is it condescending to the Australian female handball team to think that there's an obvious biological difference between transwomen and women and that it will ruin female sports in the long run? Because I know plenty of women who would have an issue with not being able to do have a level playing field.

How is transphobic in any way to make a distinction between male and female biology in for example sports? It has nothing to do with how you identify, the segregation is based on your birth sex. Identifying as a woman doesn't negate puberty, for example.

It's condescending because lesbian women don't need you to protect them. I'm plenty sanctimonious, that's true. I said that the majority of issues that are brought up by people really have to do with predatory cis men. How often do you hear about the examples you are talking about coming from the right as opposed to complaining about bathrooms being inhabited by men who are pretending to be women? Or men pretending to be women to get an advantage in sports. I never said it's a fringe problem once, I am saying it isn't brought up by the majority of people.

I never used the term transphobic so I'm not sure why you are asking me that.

How about this?

How is it transphobic in any way to make a distinction between male and female biology in for example sports? It has nothing to do with how you identify, the segregation is based on your birth sex. Identifying as a woman doesn't negate puberty, for example.

Hah! So you had to come to Australia for your example.

I also want to point out the group I was calling despicable are those voting for trans people to be registered as sex offenders for not disclosing their birth sex. It is despicable to say the least. @tonni many of the issues you are bringing up I am sympathetic to, actually, they just have nothing to do with the original discussion and we got lost in semantics. I was merely saying, as @Deorum did yesterday, that the majority of people who talk about trans issues focus on hating trans people for reasons outside of their control rather than the very important discussions about what spaces they occupy among women.

It's condescending because lesbian women don't need you to protect them. I'm plenty sanctimonious, that's true. I said that the majority of issues that are brought up by people really have to do with predatory cis men. How often do you hear about the examples you are talking about coming from the right as opposed to complaining about bathrooms being inhabited by men who are pretending to be women? Or men pretending to be women to get an advantage in sports. I never said it's a fringe problem once, I am saying it isn't brought up by the majority of people.

I never used the term transphobic so I'm not sure why you are asking me that.
They don't have to pretend to be a woman, they can just be transwomen and they'd have about the same advantages as men.

I'm not going out of my way and protecting lesbians, I'm pointing the finger at male-born people trying to pressure lesbians. It was just an example of a non-cisman issue. It was a response to your claim, that's it.

And you're of course right, you don't often hear these things because right wingers come from a place of homophobia and hatred of gender non-conformity. Women in the kitchen and all that. And liberals are afraid to death to make any criticism of anything trans.

My main issues, besides the fact that I don't personally believe that self-identification is superior to biology, would be sports and hormone therapy for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back