Social WR Lounge v284 “if you think for one second I won’t judge people….“

Does the personal life and choices of a politician matter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara

Enigma Zone
Pink Belt
Reaction score
@irish_thug I need you

so does the personal life and the choices of a politician matter?

Credit to @CubicleGangster for title

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

I wonder if Joe gets upset with hunter and wishes him and his late wife had a abortion.<JonesDXSuckIt>

I think that politics is extremely difficult, and there are major incentives for people to try to crack the code and find some clue in the data for how to squeeze an extra fraction of a percentage point in elections. And despite that, it seems like most people think that "duh, if they only did this one obvious thing, X party would make big gains."

I'd be incline to agree. It's a larger discussion to have though on many fronts, albeit an easy one to understand. Everybody likes to fancy themselves the person with the inside scoop, sadly, it would be better if we all focused on the greater good for the group as a whole, in which I mean society. But that's also difficult to achieve too since if we listened to every crazy fringe position we would waste more time than necessary as well. Seems like we're back to square one, politics is extremely difficult.

I wonder if Joe gets upset with hunter and wishes him and his late wife had a abortion.<JonesDXSuckIt>

He is most likely very appointed in his son, although I'm not sure if he wishes he didn't exist.

It matters to an extent. When one examines their own life — people and decisions along the way — you realize that we’re not infallible; there are bad choices and hurt people along the way. I think, too, that the people we become is complicated and not always in our hands. There are red lines. Everyone has their own. General scumbaggert, murder, creep/evil stuff disqualifies someone.

disappointed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back