Social WR Lounge v247: I ain't no sexy boy. I don't dance, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deorum

Fuck Your Thots
@Black
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Wrestlemania 17 took place 20 years ago today.

Was it really all that though? The main event was solid but storyline wise that heel turn was shit. Austin was probably becoming too much of an overt babyface by 2000 but that direction? Hell nah, and my interest rapidly depleted thereafter. I stopped watching pretty much completely after his last match in '03 save for the 2009-2012 Undertaker saga with HBK & HHH. 96-98 Stone Cold is the Absolute GOAT wrestling character who almost single handedly ushered in the Attitude era through sheer force of personality and will. A legit anti-hero before it was a thing in any medium of entertainment, really.

<Dany07>

Top 5 Matches of All-Time:

01. Stone Cold vs. Bret Hart ('97 Wrestlemania)
02. Undertaker vs. Mankind ('98 King of the Ring)
03. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels ('97 Bad Blood)
04. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels ('09 Wrestlemania)
05. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels ('10 Wrestlemania)

@JDragon

I usually don't keep people on my ignore list for long. I usually just do it when shitheads try to drag me down to their levels. I think of it as time-out.

But some of these dorks literally have nothing of value to add to any thread.

I could definitely go some kimchi and fries.

Preferably not with a Shapiro voiceover though.
How does that sound exactly like Ben though? It’s like a voice doppelgänger

They never should've switched Kane up or demasked him, his potential was unlimited and far too short lived. This was also clearly the greatest "debut" ever, nice cherry on top of what was already one of the greatest matches of all-time. Shawn laying on the mat looking like a legit murder victim. <45>

Fuck.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Was it really all that though? The main event was solid but storyline wise that heel turn was shit. Austin was probably becoming too much of an overt babyface by 2000 but that direction? Hell nah, and my interest rapidly depleted thereafter. I stopped watching pretty much completely after his last match in '03 save for the 2009-2012 Undertaker saga with HBK & HHH. 96-98 Stone Cold is the Absolute GOAT wrestling character who almost single handedly ushered in the Attitude era through sheer force of personality and will. A legit anti-hero before it was a thing in any medium of entertainment, really.

<Dany07>

Top 5 Matches of All-Time:

01. Stone Cold vs. Bret Hart ('97 Wrestlemania)
02. Undertaker vs. Mankind ('98 King of the Ring)
03. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels ('97 Bad Blood)
04. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels ('09 Wrestlemania)
05. Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels ('10 Wrestlemania)

Steve Austin vs bret hart at survivor series was amazing bro. It’s on YouTube. It was the last pure non gimmick match/feud before the attitude era kicked in. It felt like a true contest between athletes. Jim ross was on that night too.

A lot of people have seen this video and asked me if I am okay. I just wanted to let you all know that that's not me in the video and I would never undress with my back turned to a horse.

A lot of people have seen this video and asked me if I am okay. I just wanted to let you all know that that's not me in the video and I would never undress with my back turned to a horse.

I'm going to assume but they didn't look like they where going to help her out after that... Terrible.

This soundtrack popped in my mind after seeing that.

When I was younger my uncle use to take me and my cousin to bull riding show's and damn that was some the intense shit I ever seen in my life, seen a bull gorge someone's face once and another trample someone breaking a lot of his bones. It was hard to watch.

mẹta kiniun!
Ex8l32oWYAAKwZb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back