Status
Not open for further replies.

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Credit to @Amerikuracana

Previous Threads

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@Lead someone, somewhere wrote there were more fans than expected, so that threw me off I guess

@Lead someone, somewhere wrote there were more fans than expected, so that threw me off I guess

They showed some shots since my first posts and it does appear to be that way. I saw maybe 20 people in a single shot where they are just a few seats apart. I know for the regular season games, it was pretty much no crowd then playoffs they upped it. They probably caved for money or added more family members per player for this one.

@Social Distance Warrior @Jesus H. Sherdog i need a protein suggestion. My after workout meal (since I workout before lunch) is soba with ground daikon, some green onions, that Asian fish cake formed into a tube and some green tea. Sometimes I’ll have leftover chicken with it but that isn’t always around so I need something with protein to help me recover after.

Preferably something that doesn’t cause a sugar spike.

Anyone else can chime in too obviously.

@Social Distance Warrior @Jesus H. Sherdog i need a protein suggestion. My after workout meal (since I workout before lunch) is soba with ground daikon, some green onions, that Asian fish cake formed into a tube and some green tea. Sometimes I’ll have leftover chicken with it but that isn’t always around so I need something with protein to help me recover after.

Preferably something that doesn’t cause a sugar spike.

Anyone else can chime in too obviously.

I'm a simpleton....Costco chicken breasts.

@StoneColdSteveAustin

Thoughts?

Falcons/Pats - historic comeback
Giants/Pats 1 - watched it in a crowded room on a projector
Rams/Pats 1 - biggest SB upset I've been alive to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back