Social WR Lounge v206: I generally know what I’m talking about when it comes to science and nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry is a true scholar, knowing all about fresh-cut grass in distress.

However, it seems he also has difficulty differentiating his own identity from that of his father, having claimed [1] [2] [3] a JD of his own previously, then said it was actually his father [4], before then reverting to state he did have a JD of his own after all [5]

Maybe take advice from wai and forgive the father?

This thread is to celebrate Larry's impressive genetic and academic pedrigree

UnawareRareHammerheadbird-small.gif

We've line danced over him so thoroughly that you could make wine from the crushed grapes of his soul
Larry Hills 2020 Table Blend

Larry is a true scholar, knowing all about fresh-cut grass in distress.

However, it seems he also has difficulty differentiating his own identity from that of his father, having claimed [1] [2] [3] a JD of his own previously, then said it was actually his father [4], before then reverting to state he did have a JD of his own after all [5]

Maybe take advice from wai and forgive the father?

This thread is to celebrate Larry's impressive genetic and academic pedrigree

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.
You look really stupid.

I said I didn’t have a PhD. A PhD and a JD are different things.

Ohh slow people.

We've line danced over him so thoroughly that you could make wine from the crushed grapes of his soul
Larry Hills 2020 Table Blend
The OP can’t differentiate degrees. You keep taking Ls and pretending they’re Ws. It’s really funny, but kind of sad.

(You’re not a good writer)

Last edited:
@Amerikuracana ive been able to use "its all babies" and "i like ride my bike fast" in real life conversations this last week. That is pretty fucking awesome. I look forward to your next story. Dont let these haters get to you bud.
Maybe I’ll let you pick the next topic. You lured me.

You said "I don't have a PhD, but my father has a JD"

It's ok though, I believe you. You could even become Texas AG, you are clearly smarter than him.
No, as per usual you had to change what I said to fit your delusion. It’s entertaining though.

You said "I don't have a PhD, but my father has a JD"

It's ok though, I believe you. You could even become Texas AG, you are clearly smarter than him.
But seriously don’t lie like this anymore to cover something like not knowing there are different designations for degrees. You started this thread based on it. It’s one big L for the entire crew here.

It was a crass expression of your projection of insecurity about yourself respect as an adult man. I thought you said you are honest? Then be honest with yourself first of all. It's OK bro...
No dude, educated grown ups not buried only on the internet would have found it funny and clever. It’s ok bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back