Favorite street food

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregolian

.45 ACP
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unlimited choices, if I missed something good let me know and will try to add.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

@irish_thug or @Ruprecht or another mod could we get this stickied?

Last edited:
Well, seeing as I missed what appears to be doxxing drama involving our good friend Beer, I'm just going to assume people are unfamiliar with his own history of doing that to people. I won't speak further on the matter, and doxxing is unacceptable regardless of target, but it certainly doesn't come as a shock to me that he was eventually hoisted by his own petard.

Isn't falafel technically a vegan or at least vegetarian option?
As long as I don't need to listen to m3tat0n's dumb ass lecturing everyone who eats meat about how they are the lowest scum of the earth, I guess I don't care

@Jack V Savage

What's your thoughts on the rate of no-hitters this season? Feels like they've lost any meaning now... add in they always seem to happen to CLE, Rangers, or Mariners and... yeah

As long as I don't need to listen to m3tat0n's dumb ass lecturing everyone who eats meat about how they are the lowest scum of the earth, I guess I don't care
There was an Egyptian guy that ran a gyro or shwarma cart at a school I attended for awhile and his gyro was massive and literally had this sort of stuff in it:
- Gyro
- Falafel
- some steamed potatoes with spice
- yogurt sauce
- sauteed onions

Far from traditional "most likely" but goddamn was it good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back