Social WR Lounge v 237: Dippy's Time to Shine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Diplomat

Peace Among Worlds
@Steel
Reaction score
Sup fellers?!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

With that said, this thread should not be viewed by anyone.

Last edited:
I make far too much money to get the $1,400 check, but some of my best friends are getting that and they are so excited and happy with Biden. I love our President!

some of my best friends are getting that and they are so excited and happy with Biden

Some are going to benefit enormously from the expanded child tax credit payments that will run from July to December.

Some are going to benefit enormously from the expanded child tax credit payments that will run from July to December.
Adult dependents getting theirs is also a huge thing. Ontop of it being both 2020 and 2019 returns, depending on whatever works best for people.

I'm just curious about the incoming tax hike. Because if we can pull this off without increasing taxes, then that's a thing, right?

Great comeback my man. Why would anybody suspect you of a original thought is beyond me.

But i think you proved it. I mean. Meme's are the tipi toe of inteligence.

Congratulations.
HomelyThornyBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

34e39aa0ddb4fb196337b80a3af1e6bc.gif
tenor.gif
d815d4a965cb8cae07480fcf4a4725db.gif

:) Sure, Cubo. I'm pointing out how you deliberately misstated my view. You clumsily tried to make a syllogism, and I pointed out that two statements you said I believed were equivalent were actually two parts of the same whole (not equivalent). And you insisted on misrepresenting my position. It's embarrassing that you pat yourself on the back about that.

It's in print. You said Warren did nothing more than say she had a NA ancestor. I said claiming to be NA is more than that. You wanna debate that officially or dicktuck?

I'm hanging on right now on a bit o heroine so i don't comprehend completely. But fuck me if those idiots that talked to me are some kind of authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back