Social WR Lounge v 236 Who dropped the ball here?

Favorite Dr Seuss book

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara

Enigma Zone
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Old thread locked? No new thread made? What?
@Irish please insert stuff here

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

I still have a chipped tooth from biting studs into a vest lol. I need a new backpatch but nobody really sells them anymore.

Fashion comes at a cost. :D

Too bad you're not a Metal-head. Probably no shortage of patches in that scene. Perhaps something more Punk? (after a quick search these two jump out)

aghbpd.png

amebix-nogods.JPG

The other thread is locked, I can’t copy and paste, a mod can add stuff to OP

What is the one with Oliver Boliver Butt? I couldn't get enough of that when I was a kid.

Why can’t the lounge be titled

“Hey, That’s the shower curtain!! It’s not meant for that!!!”

One day I perhaps. Anything is possible I guess

Fashion comes at a cost. :D

Too bad you're not a Metal-head. Probably no shortage of patches in that scene. Perhaps something more Punk? (after a quick search these two jump out)

aghbpd.png

amebix-nogods.JPG
My son watched me sew my bjj academy patch into a hoodie and looked at me like this
<{Joewithit}>
"Where did you learn that?"
"Kid there's a whole life you don't know about me before you were born"

Only murders use shower curtains in ways they are not meant to be used.....and crazy doomsday preppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back