Social WR Lounge 310: out of context (Irish_Thug poll)

Should Irish_Thug come back as a mod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to save people from themselves sometimes.

main-qimg-0813d3654aaa45ab928c4b97a60cd6ff.webp

@HockeyBjj what is your opinion on the oxford electric bell? We talk about battery technology but this thing has been running for almot 200 years.

@HockeyBjj what is your opinion on the oxford electric bell? We talk about battery technology but this thing has been running for almot 200 years.

high enough voltage and low enough current draw while in an extremely controlled environment (it’s in a glass temp and humidity controlled case I believe) and you can get some physics breaking stuff even you operate in edge cases like that.

it is really wild no one’s gotten clearance to very carefully take a sample from it so that we can learn what exactly the chemical makeup is. And that no one found any of the notes from when it was created.

high enough voltage and low enough current draw while in an extremely controlled environment (it’s in a glass temp and humidity controlled case I believe) and you can get some physics breaking stuff even you operate in edge cases like that.

it is really wild no one’s gotten clearance to very carefully take a sample from it so that we can learn what exactly the chemical makeup is. And that no one found any of the notes from when it was created.
It hasnt always been in a humidity sealed case. I believe irc that there were several times that humidity has caused it to stop. Even though the amp draw is incredibly low, the fact that the battery system is still operating is insane.

I've cross-referenced your face with a giant, hairy ass
It's a match!

You've got nothing left. You've realize that you have been fooled and now you're lashing out in anger like a little child would do.

Cry me a river you fat baby

You've got nothing left. You've realize that you have been fooled and now you're lashing out in anger like a little child would do.

Cry me a river you fat baby
Pete isn’t fat, he’s a tall lanky guy.

I’ve been pretty much ignoring Kanye since 2012, what exactly did he say to upset everyone?

I’ve been pretty much ignoring Kanye since 2012, what exactly did he say to upset everyone?

I miss the old Kanye, straight from the 'Go Kanye
Chop up the soul Kanye, set on his goals Kanye
I hate the new Kanye, the bad mood Kanye
The always rude Kanye, spaz in the news Kanye
I miss the sweet Kanye, chop up the beats Kanye
I gotta to say at that time I'd like to meet Kanye
See I invented Kanye, it wasn't any Kanyes
And now I look and look around and there's so many Kanyes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back