Social WR Lounge 310: out of context (Irish_Thug poll)

Should Irish_Thug come back as a mod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know a poster called nincompoop who got banned, and know the circumstance as to the banning?

Come on cuffs..
Look at the name and read it out.

What did So Fresh do to get banned?

My guess is a self requested ban. The WR awards thread tore him a new one.

I kinda was surprised he got that many worst poster noms tbh. I never noticed him trolling.

One of the great joys of this era is getting to listen to JRE with NDT. They step on each other’s toes so much during these and you can just tell they get on each other’s nerves throughout.

Oh shit. He’s going after people who have psychedelic experiences and claim it being real. Just spit right on Rogan metaphorically.

This just keeps getting better. 15 minutes in and I’ve laughed at least ten times

Funny Kanye and the WhiteSup bloke on Alex Jones's podcast. From what I read even Alex was hoping Ye would calm it down :D

Funny Kanye and the WhiteSup bloke on Alex Jones's podcast. From what I read even Alex was hoping Ye would calm it down :D

At one point Alex Jones tried to throw him a life preserver, "You're saying you like Nazi's because you're a designers right? I mean, I think everyone has to agree those SS uniforms were fire,"

Kanye- "No, I LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Hitler. For so many reasons"

And then Kanye started talking to a fishing net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back