Social WR Lounge 310: out of context (Irish_Thug poll)

Should Irish_Thug come back as a mod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy turkey day mods (if your an American) I also appreciate the hard work, regardless if I take issue with some of it. I don't envy your responsibilities here, you all help keep this to classic style forum alive and popular

PM me if you want some turkey via mail
They've had their fill of turkey with this post... <bball2>
:p

I dunno know man, what if it ended up being a grappling match? I feel @senri is the type of person who might lick the sweat off me and teleport my essence into the nexus.

<BWR01>
chris-tucker-smiling-face.gif

Someone needs to start a thread with the list of companies that are doing mass layoffs. Feels like it's rising at an increasing rate lately. Need a true hero @Arkain2K style to keep it up to speed.
Tech has had a few:
Meta
Twitter
Salesforce
Amazon
Twillio
Argo AI complete shut down (Fords attempt at self driving cars)
Also, be the change you want to see in the world (War Room), @MMAisGod
Lol I don't think I've ever once Started a thread in the WR. This is one that has me a little interested to make one. I have a couple of ideas for a thread I'd like to start, but most likely something that would keep me interested like something I can monitor or track statistically would be a fun thread.

1) I am but an ordinary forum member. What I can do, you can do better! :cool:

2) You might save a lot of time making a list of companies that aren't doing mass lay-offs. <Lmaoo>

Here's my suggestion for your thread: Post up the full list of the Fortune 500 in your OP, then go back and add a check mark next to the name of those in the news for letting thousands of employees go, after you post the gloomy news update each week.

Last edited:
Here's my suggestion for your thread: Post up the full list of the Fortune 500 in your OP, then go back and add a check mark next to the name of those in the news for letting thousands of employees go, after you post the gloomy news update each week.

Oh that’d be a great thread

1) I am but an ordinary forum member. What I can do, you can do better! :cool:

2) You might save a lot of time making a list of companies that aren't doing mass lay-offs. <Lmaoo>

Paywall'd though.

*in before you sound poor*

Does anyone know a poster called nincompoop who got banned, and know the circumstance as to the banning?

Does anyone know a poster called nincompoop who got banned, and know the circumstance as to the banning?

Seems like Reverend X finally joined SD.... and the mods responded "Cut that bitch off!"

Last edited:
I didnt find anything on a user by that name. What time frame did they disappear?

Seems like Reverend X finally joined SD.... and the mods responded "Cut that bitch off!"
Coming straight from the survivor scrolls

Im surprised a WR specific throw away line hasn’t taken form like bench teh 225 that’s something along the lines of “Those damn liberal mods”. It’s almost become parody at this point and should be captured in meme phrasing.
Justin Amash 2024

Make it happen Dana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back