Social WR Lounge 304: The Hymn of The Nexus

How unhinged is Andy Capp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my next question. How do you enjoy eating your Maple Syrup? With Pancakes, bread, where do you enjoy dripping the deliciously viscose fluids to absorb?

Now my next question. How do you enjoy eating your Maple Syrup? With Pancakes, bread, where do you enjoy dripping the deliciously viscose fluids to absorb?
I've been known to add a bit to my coffee as the sweetener in the colder months

I've been known to add a bit to my coffee as the sweetener in the colder months

Do you savor the taste as you swish and swirl the sweet nectar all around your tongue before ingesting it down your esophagus?

Legit lol at the title.

I never know if I'm getting a notification from #2 or #9 Andy. Keeps things interesting I suppose.

Do you savor the taste as you swish and swirl the sweet nectar all around your tongue before ingesting it down your esophagus?
I'll take a sip and hold it to ensure it completely coats and marinates into my throat.

I gently drip it over Belgium waffles until the crevices are filled.

Seriously guys, French toast with a baguette is the best form of French toast. My dad used to make it as a kid sometimes and it’s hands down the goat. The baguette gets a firmness on the sides but still soft in the middle. Try it out.

@LMP can you please fix the poll question? As a favor to me personally? It makes me itch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back