Social WR Lounge 304: The Hymn of The Nexus

How unhinged is Andy Capp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What point? That as long as you don’t threaten sexual violence on me I ignore sexual posts? I don’t want to bait anyone to getting in trouble or trick them into crossing a line. They do that all on their own cause they can roll with the punches when I disagree with them or point out they’re scumbag losers.
who was that guy on here you didnt like, besides me that is. his name started with an E

i cant even post in that mayberry thread anymore

unknown.png

What point? That as long as you don’t threaten sexual violence on me I ignore sexual posts? I don’t want to bait anyone to getting in trouble or trick them into crossing a line. They do that all on their own cause they can roll with the punches when I disagree with them or point out they’re scumbag losers.
Uh, no. I presumed you understood it was a joke in light of the spoiler and that it's unlikely to offend you given what most people say around here without a hint of humor in their tone. I believe you understand my comment had more to do with the idea of chewing on wood than any sexual act, along with the multiple double-entendre vis a vis wood. It turns out the point I'm referring to has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you, except in the sense that your response supported it, but I prefer to get into that on another occasion--this doesn't seem the right time.
1*z4E6Vy_UeDFsYn4KutqpOw.gif

Having said that, I presume you meant, "can't roll with the punches", yes? I believe I roll with your punches just fine but I leave it to you to judge. I beg your pardon if you saw that as some sort of commentary on you--it was nothing of the sort, I assure you. I like your ability to handle the people you refer to as "scumbag losers" and I was just looking to confirm I am not considered to be among them.

Yeah but then the whole wanting people to shit on him..

Also the thread gets weird.. It seems he lied about how his wife died.
Its like a bad soap that thread.
whoa what, you mean she didnt have covid?

im wonder if its dubs. @Hart Break Kick 97 can you post in that thread

say if I could make a post for you what would you say, in three to four words only and two of the words cant be over three letters long and you can only use two vowels total unless you would like to cash app me for a third vowel.

This thread is for WR regulars, please dont bring that berry drama in here.

say if I could make a post for you what would you say, in three to four words only and two of the words cant be over three letters long and you can only use two vowels total unless you would like to cash app me for a third vowel.
<Huh2>

Who invited these immigrants into the lounge? Mods please secure our borders this is completely unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back