Social WR Lounge 304: The Hymn of The Nexus

How unhinged is Andy Capp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie The Warriors is based on a true story, but a true story set in 400BC written by Xenophon, called Anabasis. Anabasis details Xenophon's mercenary troops' service under the Persian empire and their eventual retreat through the same empire after things went sour, their benefactor Cyrus the Younger was killed in the civil war they were hired to fight in, trekking thousands of miles through enemy territory while under attack by both the Persian army and local tribes the whole way back to Greece.

But unlike the Warriors, Xenophon's trip home lasted much longer than one night, but several years.

Last edited:
Triggered? Want to know what I had for lunch/brunch today?

6 pretzel twists, celery, cucumber and carrot sticks with hummus and a Diet Coke.

No wonder you are rocking the pink, that's a seriously pink-ass lunch.

The movie The Warriors is based on a true story, but a true story set in 400BC written by Xenophon, called Anabasis. Anabasis details Xenophon's mercenary troops' service under the Persian empire and their eventual retreat through the same empire after things went sour, their benefactor Cyrus the Younger was killed in the civil war they were hired to fight in, trekking thousands of miles through enemy territory while under attack by both the Persian army and local tribes the whole way back to Greece.

But unlike the Warriors, Xenophon's trip home lasted much longer than one night, but several years.

Xenophon's mercenary troops, come out to play yay

This frat seems…not good.

4rIWh.jpeg

Did you ever get an optic for that 6920?

It's had a little red dot on it since I brought it home you can see it in the pic cubo was like who's the sad guy holding your ar but it's nothing fancy and will need to be upgraded in the near future..I can't think of what it is off the top of my head I'll have to get back to you

My most recent purchase was a bunch of 10 mil critical defense rounds and they are like 2 bucks a bullet.

Triggered? Want to know what I had for lunch/brunch today?

6 pretzel twists, celery, cucumber and carrot sticks with hummus and a Diet Coke.
thats it? where is the meat

i actually had breakfast today instead of lunch. had mcdonalds big brekkie with 2 hash browns and a coffee

dinner i'll prolly do some chicken with potatoes

i actually had breakfast today instead of lunch. had mcdonalds big brekkie with 2 hash browns and a coffee

dinner i'll prolly do some chicken with potatoes
That’s nice

Of course. Kind of proves a point I've been trying to make lately but I've no idea if it will penetrate.
What point? That as long as you don’t threaten sexual violence on me I ignore sexual posts? I don’t want to bait anyone to getting in trouble or trick them into crossing a line. They do that all on their own cause they can roll with the punches when I disagree with them or point out they’re scumbag losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back