Social WR Lounge 304: The Hymn of The Nexus

How unhinged is Andy Capp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assaulted in real life?
yup-uhuh.gif

Triggered? Any to know what I had for lunch/brunch today?

6 pretzel twists, celery, cucumber and carrot sticks with hummus and a Diet Coke.
I was right there with you groovin" but that beverage choice... why not just fellate a baseball bat for all the good you're doing your teeth...

Strictly for entertainment purposes only. Not to be confused with genuine concern for your health and well-being. Do not consume before morning coffee. Side effects may include, but are not limited to, blind rage, complete loss of interest, and increased appetite. If symptoms last more than 24 hours consult your doctor.

I was right there with you groovin" but that beverage choice... why not just fellate a baseball bat for all the good you're doing your teeth...

Strictly for entertainment purposes only. Not to be confused with genuine concern for your health and well-being. Do not consume before morning coffee. Side effects may include, but are not limited to, blind rage, complete loss of interest, and increased appetite. If symptoms last more than 24 hours consult your doctor.
It’s my only vice, I quit it for a bit but I’m back on the Diet Coke.

It’s my only vice, I quit it for a bit but I’m back on the Diet Coke.
lol your total non-reaction to that comparison tells me it was laughably tame compared to the charmers in the OT you're used to dealing with. I dub you The Iron Shank.

In Canada?
Yeah it was a little crazy but in the final analysis it was just one more weak-minded person who reacts to being called out for being wrong with an aggressive counterattack to deflect from having to own up. It's pretty common around here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back