• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LMP

409 hype man
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
We are heading towards the holiday season. Will there be an award ceremony this year, or will another timeless tradition die? @Limbo Pete

Credit to @senri for thread title.

Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

NYC is a pretty cool guy who doesn’t afraid of anything. Really dirty though, I’ve never been to a dirtier city in my entire life. Bags of trash piled over 6 feet tall, as far as the eye can see. Lots of crazy zombie like people roaming around too. I think I might prefer visiting Chicago to be honest

NYC is a pretty cool guy who doesn’t afraid of anything. Really dirty though, I’ve never been to a dirtier city in my entire life. Bags of trash piled over 6 feet tall, as far as the eye can see. Lots of crazy zombie like people roaming around too. I think I might prefer visiting Chicago to be honest
<Lmaoo>

Chicago has way worse crime than NYC imo. But the news doesn't report on it cuz they don't care about poc killing each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back