Social WR Lounge 303: Could break an ankle like that.

Best sport to practice in.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, the quality and ideological diversity has dive bombed if that is really a new requirement. Yeah, we don't have day old accounts posting anti-semitic conspiracy theories anymore, but it fucking sucks here now. My post quality has also declined, more than the usual, because I'm only as good as the idiots I'm with.
Sorry

Don't have anything at stake here, don't really care, but the headlines I've seen report trampling.
I haven't seen any reports of trampling as the cause. It's all talking about crowd crush induced asphyxia which then led to a panic and some of the dead/dying getting trampled as a result.

But it's also all still being investigated.

Kind of like this, but no spears.

Why do users of this site have such trouble parsing if...then statements? How fucking hard is it to understand that when I say, "If A is true then B is true", it doesn't mean I have any opinion on whether A is true or not? How fucking hard is that shit, honest to fuck.
Youre talking to mma fans here
Many of them are genuine psychos

I feel like I don't know any of the mods of the last 10 years on this site. I guess Kafir-kun is the one.

Do you think that this is a serious forum to talk politics?
Beats the hell out of a lot of places just by virtue of not being an echo chamber. Don't believe me? Left leaning people think the WR is a haven fir white supremacists and Right leaning people think it's overrun with libtards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back